Rumor Alert: Bradley will be new Eagles HC.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Update:
It has been confirmed that Bradley has an interview lined up with the Jaguars, after the Eagles interview.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Cancelling Bruce Arian's interview has to be pretty telling

razgriz737

Reaction score
Check this out:
"Jeff Lurie being aggressive getting Gus Bradley to come in from Seattle for second interview. Sent plane to Seattle"

Sturm

Reaction score
razgriz737":2r7zxrmg said:
Update from Jay Glazer:
"Eagles are bringing Seattle DC Gus Bradley in for a second interview tomorrow."

Maybe it's to ask him why he called that ridiculous soft zone at the end of the game.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
As Simon use to say, "Hop on the bus, Gus, don't need to discuss much. Just drop off the key Darryll and set yourself free." Or something like that.

HansGruber

Reaction score
I hope he gets the job.

Im still pissed that we've got the best press/man coverage corners in the game and Bradley is calling for prevent zone coverage with a one point lead.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
HansGruber":12l6fyal said:
I hope he gets the job.

Im still pissed that we've got the best press/man coverage corners in the game and Bradley is calling for prevent zone coverage with a one point lead.

The best secondary but the shittiest D-line....

bellingerga

Reaction score
I don't even think he's that great of a coordinator. He's going to be in over his head as a head coach. This will end badly for Gus.

I really think most of our defensive success has been due to pete and john drafting excellent players and bringing a creative scheme to the table. If anything I think Bradley has held back a very talented defense by refusing to blitz till it's too late.

Uffda

Reaction score
Good for him.

Great for Philly.... unless they're ahead by a score in the last minute.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
bellingerga":ae18kk14 said:
I don't even think he's that great of a coordinator. He's going to be in over his head as a head coach. This will end badly for Gus.

I really think most of our defensive success has been due to pete and john drafting excellent players and bringing a creative scheme to the table. If anything I think Bradley has held back a very talented defense by refusing to blitz till it's too late.

I just hope we're able to win a Super Bowl or two before he gets canned and comes crawling back.

Reaction score
Promotion or not...but you gotta have a little crazy in you to want to HC in Philly, NYC, or Boston in ANY sport.

Wonder if part of the compensation package includes a suit of armor, a case of Jack Daniels, and a personal bodyguard...

Coxal

Reaction score
Doug Baldwin just tweeted this :

"Gus Bradley would make an amazing head coach. His half time speech on Sunday to the defense was inspiring to us all. I wish him success!"

Sure Bradley was not as awesome as some DC in this league in term of plays calling but we were not in the locker-room and at VMAC during this season. We do not now is psychological impact and is relation with our players...

I'm not worried about replacing Gus, especially with a guy like PC as HC but I'm just sayin it's never a good news when a coach is leaving a team who is working well with him.

Please Pete, be smart during this offseason, as focused on coaching staff as you'll be on our draft board.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Anytime you have success you don't want to rock the continuity boat. But I don't think the Hawks are a "system" team (like the Patriots) where losing coordinators or head coaches would spell the end of what makes the team successful.

The main reason the Hawks succeeded this year is talent, on both sides of the ball. Any coordinator would pull a hamstring wanting to come coach this young talented defense or offense. I really don't think we'd skip a beat on either side of the ball if Bevell and/or Bradley left.