Before we get too Negative.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I get it, losing sucks, some fans haven't been in this "bad" zone this much before and it's a grey zone, some of us are old enough to remember the darker days. In the end we're all here to talk football and cheer (win or lose) our beloved Seattle Seahawks and occasionally bring up the memories of the good and bad. (SB win... and both loses (1 stolen boo Steelers))

So, I'm going to ask you guys/gals to please before you post something, make sure there isn't a post about it already (yes, by all means necro thread if you have to). I understand we COULD have multiple threads on firing the HC, OC, DC, The Waterboy etc. etc. etc., however we don't need one if there's already one. Remember people process this losing stuff differently, some may or might take it personal (regardless of reason) while others can just shrug it off and go about their day, its cool and that's okay, but remember DO NOT attack the posters only the post. Its okay to agree to disagree and move on, we all have our own opinions and that's okay too. As well as I ask that you all remember what we're reading could be easily misinterpreted, misunderstood, mistaken as it is just text on a screen. Lastly, I ask that you all try to post with a calm, level, and clear head, I understand some posters will be down, and hate the world while others see nothing wrong, lets just try not to make this place over the remainder of the season a negative wasteland of arguments, bickering, fighting and ultimately negativity. I know its not possible for rainbows and unicorns, but we can be civil and still have this place be classy.

Its also the holiday weekend, enjoy it with loved ones.

PS: Locked, I've tagged the mods as well so they may if they wish add their piece and/or change mine.
@AROS @pmedic920 @JustTheTip @PNW25 @ivotuk @jammerhawk @Appyhawk

Ozzy

Reaction score
Great post! I wanted to add to this but you nailed it.

I get the frustration and I vented in the game day forum too but let’s keep it civil and stick to the substance and not the person. Again I was guilty as well with @Maelstrom787 but we gotta do better