Rumor Alert: Bradley will be new Eagles HC.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Oh please football gawds make this true, let us be rid of this turd and his soft zone - prevent scheme defenses!

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I was hoping for a "Home Alone" scenario where the team left Atlanta from the airport and kinda 'forgot' Bradley at the hotel.

Largent80

Reaction score
I am ecstatic that we are getting rid of Bradley.....YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
No more prevent/soft zone??? YES PLEASE!

Largent80

Reaction score
Go Eagles....... :lol: maybe you can lead the league in failed soft zone games lost. We would have but you saved us.......thank you eagles.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Pete has been noticeably upset with Gus more than a handful of times during games this year.... mostly during changes to soft zone coverage in crunch time. For some reason Gus often went to soft zones during the worst times. FWIW I heard Brandon Browner was very upset with the final play calls and Sherm refused to answer questions about it. I know players are supposed to go out and make plays, but on the replays of the first big gain BB's zone had two players in it and Douglas made a fairly easy catch along the sidelines. That should never have happened. Then the entire universe knew who the next pass was going to and Wagner got beat in solo coverage.

If this is true, lets hope we get a guy who wants us to run press man coverage like we are so good at.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
While Bradley has frustrated me at times, he also has reportedly come up with some great ideas over the last few years.

Pete obviously likes him as his DC.

I am more in the camp that continuity is better, especially for a young team.

mikeak

Reaction score
I said Rob Ryan and people wanted to throw up but stand by it. Would love to see Rob Ryan.........

mistaowen

Reaction score
mikeak":1ktt9mv4 said:
I said Rob Ryan and people wanted to throw up but stand by it. Would love to see Rob Ryan.........

Dude loves to blitz which I would be for moreso than soft zones, but he consistently has average defenses. The defense is PC's baby though so who knows.

Largent80

Reaction score
mikeak":thfj8swt said:

People want to stand by throw up?

Ryan is a blech for me.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Pete JUST said in his presser that both Bradley and Bevell only had partial interviews and were both headed off today to have second (more complete) interviews for head coaching jobs.

I take that to mean that neither have been hired elsewhere, but that both have a good shot at getting jobs elsewhere.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Horton and Ryan are both 3-4 guys no? I actually like the idea of bringing a 3-4 guy in to inject some more creativity into our brand of hybrid defense. I believe Ryan may be going to the Rams, but another 3-4 guy to throw into the hat is Romeo Crennel.