not impressed with niners

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Kepernick to crabtree out of bounds. THAT WAS THEIR GAME PLAN! THATS IT!
Would love to see them in nfccg to make kaeperprick pout again but I dont think they will make it past carolina. Wayyyyyyy to predictable

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I hope the cats put the hurt on them big time bone crushing hits !

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1ucc6lvr said:
That why they always get curbstomped in Seattle.

Then why are so many of your Hawk brethren hoping for a 49er loss before there is a chance to meet us in the playoffs?

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
Agree totally, Niners didn't do much to impress today. They really should of lost that game, if the Packers just would have done a little better on defense they'd be going to Carolina next week not SF. I think the Niners 9 lives are getting ready to run out. If you look at it they realistically should have lost the last 3 games, Falcons, Cardinals, and Packers today.

Go Hawks!!

60niners

Reaction score
I didn't come here to talk crap but to ask an honest question: you're not impressed, fair enough; do you think the Seahawks could have gone on the road in -14° and won that game?

Serious question.

HawkGANG

Reaction score
60niners":2zuwqdw9 said:
I didn't come here to talk crap but to ask an honest question: you're not impressed, fair enough; do you think the Seahawks could have gone on the road in -14° and won that game?

Serious question.

yes I do.

Magic823

Reaction score
60niners":j4iuf54a said:

Serious question.

Easily and by more than a last second field goal.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
60niners":13omatvq said:

Serious question.

I think the temperature was considered to be much more of a factor than it really would be.

Before the game, SF wanted everyone to believe it wasn't an issue. Now that they've won, it was suddenly a factor they overcame.

Yes, the Seahawks could have won that game. I think the Eagles, Saints and Panthers could have as well.

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
60niners":3i0rsxyr said:

Serious question.

I think we would have faired better than SF did today. I don't think Aaron Rodgers would have thrown the ball on us like he did against the 9ers to keep GB in the game....so yeah I think we could have went in there and won today. The run game travels and defense travels.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Legion12Boom":2jm1xxja said:
Agree totally, Niners didn't do much to impress today. They really should of lost that game, if the Packers just would have done a little better on defense they'd be going to Carolina next week not SF. I think the Niners 9 lives are getting ready to run out. If you look at it they realistically should have lost the last 3 games, Falcons, Cardinals, and Packers today.

Go Hawks!!

You mean realistically how you should have lost to the Rams, the Bucs. You beat the Bucs at home by a field goal why is that more impressive than anyone else's wins this year?

The Hawks are good but they're far from God's gift to football. "Any given Sunday".

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Legion12Boom":3a3gy480 said:
60niners":3a3gy480 said:

Serious question.

I think we would have faired better than SF did today. I don't think Aaron Rodgers would have thrown the ball on us like he did against the 9ers to keep GB in the game....so yeah I think we could have went in there and won today. The run game travels and defense travels.

Your secondary would have probably done a better job but with the running game the Packers played today I thing there ground game would have given you fits.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2207jxwu said:
Legion12Boom":2207jxwu said:

Go Hawks!!

You mean realistically how you should have lost to the Rams, the Bucs. You beat the Bucs at home by a field goal why is that more impressive than anyone else's wins this year?

The Hawks are good but they're far from God's gift to football. "Any given Sunday".

Not true. Russell Wilson's mother was a virgin.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3di1696l said:
Legion12Boom":3di1696l said:
60niners":3di1696l said:

Serious question.

Your secondary would have probably done a better job but with the running game the Packers played today I thing there ground game would have given you fits.
Wrong!

Polaris

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":17juzq2a said:
Legion12Boom":17juzq2a said:
60niners":17juzq2a said:

Serious question.

I don't think so. The Packers Ground game while better than it was is still not much better than the Rams with Lacy, and the 'hawks completely shut down the Ram's run game. In fact the Run defense has been stellar for the past month. Yes Gore got that one 51 yard run. One.

Seattle's problem against the run are greatly exaggerated esp at home.

Laloosh

Reaction score
60niners":113wjcba said:

Serious question.

What is that saying about stupid questions again?

Playing a team that had no business in the playoffs with one of the worst defenses to set foot on a field in a decade? Sure, I think we could manage that. Kaeptain One Read all but gift wrapped that game for them in the final drive w/ that pass to the flat that almost went the other way for six.

Legion12Boom

Reaction score

I don't think were "god's" gift to football, all I was saying is that I wasn't impressed with SF's performance. It was a close game you guys very easily could have lost. Yes we had a couple games this season that were close and could of went either way. That is beside the point, the question/statement whatever you want to call it was (not impressed with niners) which "today" no I wasn't. You being a niners fan shouldn't have been excited about your guys play today. You almost lost to a 8-7-1 team with a horrible defense.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
60niners":32r4cjgi said:

Serious question.

Then when the Seahawks win the Superbowl, we can say you're not a real rival because we haven't played each other in the playoffs.

4freakin9

Reaction score
LOL at all the comments about Rodgers shredding the niners D. He only passed for 177 yards (50 less than Kap) and managed to put 20 points up with his high powered offense. That was additionally helped by the refs refusing to throw flags on blatant GB holding penalties like the guy who tackled RayMac from behind while he was trying to sack Rodgers on that 4th and 2 play. Niners are in the drivers seat right now with 7 straight wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts