not impressed with niners

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Radish

Reaction score
Most of us know just how good you ninnirs are, and have respect.

The only team in the playoffs I really am worried about. I'm guessing the powers that be woud like to see Seattle and ninnirs play for the NFC championship as they are the top two teams. That's the way they think.

I could care less about making any statements about us playing in Green Bay today. We weren't playing there so who gives a shit? If the ninnirs had won more games than us they could have stayed home today.

Lets talk about that because who gives a shit about a game played somewhere else by 2 teams not us.

:141847_bnono:

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
4freakin9":3fdld0fr said:
LOL at all the comments about Rodgers shredding the niners D. He only passed for 177 yards (50 less than Kap) and managed to put 20 points up with his high powered offense. That was additionally helped by the refs refusing to throw flags on blatant GB holding penalties like the guy who tackled RayMac from behind while he was trying to sack Rodgers on that 4th and 2 play. Niners are in the drivers seat right now with 7 straight wins.

After that performance today against a Baaadddd GB defense, I sure and the hell wouldn't be talking all that "drivers seat" BS.

60niners

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2fd4mst7 said:
60niners":2fd4mst7 said:
I didn't come here to talk crap but to ask an honest question: you're not impressed, fair enough; do you think the Seahawks could have gone on the road in -14° and won that game?

Serious question.

What is that saying about stupid questions again?

Playing a team that had no business in the playoffs with one of the worst defenses to set foot on a field in a decade? Sure, I think we could manage that. Kaeptain One Read all but gift wrapped that game for them in the final drive w/ that pass to the flat that almost went the other way for six.
I ask a serious question, and get a handful of ignorant responses, fancy that.

I will only say that I disagree. The Seahawks aren't as good on the road as you want to thank they are, in fact they don't have a single impressive road win all season. Don't say @Carolina either because Carolina doesn't have a great home field advantage, and they started the season 1-3.

The Packers defense did give up a lot of yards this season, but last I checked the Seattle offense was sputtering lately...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
4freakin9":19zf2fl4 said:
LOL at all the comments about Rodgers shredding the niners D. He only passed for 177 yards (50 less than Kap) and managed to put 20 points up with his high powered offense. That was additionally helped by the refs refusing to throw flags on blatant GB holding penalties like the guy who tackled RayMac from behind while he was trying to sack Rodgers on that 4th and 2 play. Niners are in the drivers seat right now with 7 straight wins.
Yes the 4th and 2 was a bad call but.....The bad calls went both ways. Lots of ninnies holding and PI both on defense and offense (see Crabtree) that wasn't called. On that long run by Kraepper Gore was holding the DB badly, and that sprung the play.

A good defense at home (see Carolina, Seattle) will go thru SF's offense like butter, as both already did this year.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Magic823":23cqtolq said:
60niners":23cqtolq said:
I didn't come here to talk crap but to ask an honest question: you're not impressed, fair enough; do you think the Seahawks could have gone on the road in -14° and won that game?

Serious question.

Easily and by more than a last second field goal.

You mean like your last second field goal against the Buc's? At home to boot.

lsheldon

Reaction score
SPLIT-THE-UPRIGHTS.gif

4freakin9

Reaction score
Legion12Boom":xghpmh5s said:
4freakin9":xghpmh5s said:

After that performance today against a Baaadddd GB defense, I sure and the hell wouldn't be talking all the "drivers seat" BS.

Maybe the GB defense looks bad because Kap keeps making them look bad. Considering in the last 5 weeks that the niners are 5-0 and the seahawks are 2-2, I'm not sure why they wouldn't be considered in the drivers seat. Oh thats right, teams just keep laying down for the niners like Arizona did at home, pfffft

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2ff8gvlx said:
Magic823":2ff8gvlx said:
60niners":2ff8gvlx said:

Serious question.

Let me guess, I bet beating your team by 26 here in week 2 didn't impress you either, or 29 the year before?

Polaris

Reaction score
60niners":1rr3w78l said:
E.C. Laloosh":1rr3w78l said:
60niners":1rr3w78l said:

Serious question.

What is that saying about stupid questions again?

Playing a team that had no business in the playoffs with one of the worst defenses to set foot on a field in a decade? Sure, I think we could manage that. Kaeptain One Read all but gift wrapped that game for them in the final drive w/ that pass to the flat that almost went the other way for six.
I ask a serious question, and get a handful of ignorant responses, fancy that.

I will only say that I disagree. The Seahawks aren't as good on the road as you want to thank they are, in fact they don't have a single impressive road win all season. Don't say @Carolina either because Carolina doesn't have a great home field advantage, and they started the season 1-3.

The Packers defense did give up a lot of yards this season, but last I checked the Seattle offense was sputtering lately...

Seattle's road record is 6-2 which is among the best in the NFL and we DID beat Carolina on the Road (which your Niners lost to at home). I also point out that Seattle at the Stick is the only win against a playoff team the Niners have had at all, and that was by the skin of your teeth (2pts) in the last minute (and yes Seattle did beat the spread on that game...it was that close).

By contrast, Seattle did beat the #2 Seed in the NFC (Carolina Panthers) on the road under 10am conditions, and yes that DOES count. That's better than any road win that San Fran has this year. In general Seattle has beaten Carolina and San Fran, so we've actually beaten more playoff opponents, and actually beat one one the road.

Admittedly in the playoffs it all resets to 0-0, but the Niners did not impress today. They won, and that's what matters, but the Panthers are just as good as you, at home, rested, and they KNOW they can beat you (becaus they did already at home).

Brass-Knuckles

Reaction score
close win but we'll take it.. ya'll worry about the Saints for now... we'll see you in couple weeks..you can tell yourself whether you're impressed or not with the niners if that helps you relax..

Polaris

Reaction score
4freakin9":3exxwnj6 said:
Legion12Boom":3exxwnj6 said:
4freakin9":3exxwnj6 said:

After that performance today against a Baaadddd GB defense, I sure and the hell wouldn't be talking all the "drivers seat" BS.

Maybe the GB defense looks bad because Kap keeps making them look bad. Considering in the last 5 weeks that the niners are 5-0 and the seahawks are 2-2, I'm not sure why they wouldn't be considered in the drivers seat. Oh thats right, teams just keep laying down for the niners like Arizona did at home, pfffft

Chicago made GB's defense look bad. Heck, the Cowboys made GB's defense look bad. DVOA tells me that GB's defense looks bad.

I am sensing a pattern here.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
4freakin9":2bxouo73 said:
Legion12Boom":2bxouo73 said:
4freakin9":2bxouo73 said:

Um everyone knows the GB defense sucked before the game, except niner trolls I guess!

Polaris

Reaction score
Brass-Knuckles":3qj0dj55 said:
close win but we'll take it.. ya'll worry about the Saints for now... we'll see you in couple weeks..you can tell yourself whether you're impressed or not with the niners if that helps you relax..

No problem. We're thinking about the Saints. We'll see you in two weeks IF you are still in the playoffs. I suspect the Panthers will have more to say about that than some Niner fans would especially like.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":28vikkuu said:
lvnginhwktwn":28vikkuu said:
Magic823":28vikkuu said:
60niners":28vikkuu said:

Serious question.

Let me guess, I bet beating your team by 26 here in week 2 didn't impress you either, or 29 the year before?

Typical Hawk fan response. Avoid the obvious.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
4freakin9":35m71ru3 said:
Maybe the GB defense looks bad because Kap keeps making them look bad.

He sure made them look pretty bad when he tossed up that pick six for them to drop on the final drive.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Polaris":2471l0r3 said:
4freakin9":2471l0r3 said:
Legion12Boom":2471l0r3 said:
4freakin9":2471l0r3 said:

Chicago made GB's defense look bad. Heck, the Cowboys made GB's defense look bad. DVOA tells me that GB's defense looks bad.

I am sensing a pattern here.
Whiners trolls are not good with facts, it confuses them. They just won their superbowl today, dont rain on their parade! 8)

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
You know what I won't be doing, win or lose next week?

Going on a 49ers forum.

Honestly... how crap must your life be that pretty much the first thing you do after a big playoff win is head onto a rivals forum?

Get a frigging life fella's.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3ud60556 said:
Sports Hernia":3ud60556 said:
Magic823":3ud60556 said:
60niners":3ud60556 said:

Serious question.

Typical Hawk fan response. Avoid the obvious.
Typical spin and dodge from a whiner troll. Congrats on your Superbowl victory today.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Just an FYI -- less bait threads about the 9ers would probably mean less 9ers fans, or at least less posts by them. Just saying. :) Do 9ers fans (save for the ones that are regulars) even post in non-9ers threads? I don't really see it that frequently at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.