The great 2014 Russell Wilson Colin Kaepernick debate

jeffjtk123

Reaction score
come on man...this is made by a Hawks fan. There are plenty of pics of Kap just like Wilson's pics.

What is this TMZ?

They are both good QB's who cares about instagram lol

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Russell Wilson > Colin Kaepernick.

Russell has a better career QBR, QB passer rating, and comp pct than Kaep.
Russell plays behind a lesser OL than Kaep does and produces better numbers.

Debate over.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Why don't we keep this on the field since we are talking about QBs not their acual lifestyle.
Kap is quickly becoming a complete QB I don't buy the one read run crap that everyone is still trying to sell he throws the quick slant just as good as anyone . He runs when it's there and lately makes that decision and goes. not hating on his skill set anymore.
RW is a good scrambler makes things happen down field when he scrambles . as a drop back throw it QB not yet.I'm not in love with his passing game sometimes looks like he just doesn't want to run even when it's there for the taking .will he be a very good QB yeah I believe that whole heartedly . But as their progress as a QB as of "right now" goes kap seems to have the edge maybe that is the direct harbaugh effect I don't know. With RW Maybe it's WRs Maybe its OLine your guess is a good as mine . But something is slowing his progress as a QB . This is in no way me saying I'd take kap over RW just as it stands now Keap has the edge IMHO .

HansGruber

Reaction score
hawkfannj":2rytbr9c said:
Why don't we keep this on the field since we are talking about QBs not their acual lifestyle.
Kap is quickly becoming a complete QB I don't buy the one read run crap that everyone is still trying to sell he throws the quick slant just as good as anyone . He runs when it's there and lately makes that decision and goes. not hating on his skill set anymore.
RW is a good scrambler makes things happen down field when he scrambles . as a drop back throw it QB not yet.I'm not in love with his passing game sometimes looks like he just doesn't want to run even when it's there for the taking .will he be a very good QB yeah I believe that whole heartedly . But as their progress as a QB as of "right now" goes kap seems to have the edge maybe that is the direct harbaugh effect I don't know. Maybe it's WRs Maybe its OLine your guess is a good as mine . But something is slowing his progress as a QB . This is in no way me saying I'd take kap over RW just as it stands now Keap has the edge IMHO .

Huh? You're a Seahawks fan?

That's a joke. Kaepernick falls apart under duress, Wilson just wins.

I'll take Wilson every day and twice on Sunday.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
HansGruber":13gdlm7k said:
hawkfannj":13gdlm7k said:
RW is a good scrambler makes things happen down field when he scrambles . as a drop back throw it QB not yet.I'm not in love with his passing game sometimes looks like he just doesn't want to run even when it's there for the taking .will he be a very good QB yeah I believe that whole heartedly . But as their progress as a QB as of "right now" goes kap seems to have the edge maybe that is the direct harbaugh effect I don't know. Maybe it's WRs Maybe its OLine your guess is a good as mine . But something is slowing his progress as a QB . This is in no way me saying I'd take kap over RW just as it stands now Keap has the edge IMHO .

Don't pull the fan card jack. I'm not a rose colored glasses homer I acualy love the game of football in general . Never said I'd take him over RW so read the post . To get to the superbowl and get back to the championship game is no easy task . Guy is slinging the rock man take your emotions out of it and see it for what it is in the moment we call NOW
The kid has a bright future just as much as RW

HansGruber

Reaction score
hawkfannj":3vywg9u8 said:
HansGruber":3vywg9u8 said:
hawkfannj":3vywg9u8 said:

Don't pull the fan card jack. I'm not a rose colored glasses homer I acualy love the game of football in general . Never said I'd take him over RW so read the post . To get to the superbowl and get back to the championship game is no easy task . Guy is slinging the rock man take your emotions out of it and see it for what it is in the moment we call NOW

Hard to believe you're a fan of the game in general when you say Kaepernick is a better quarterback than Wilson and throws the ball better.

Don't blow it off as me questioning your fanhood. I'm not. I'm questioning if you've even watched these two teams play each other. It's clear who the better quarterback is and the consensus is universal on that. I think you're the only person I've ever heard who wasn't an admitted niners fan try to make that argument.

I'll give you this - Kaepernick is great at throwing ints to Seahawks.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
HansGruber":31fo796w said:
hawkfannj":31fo796w said:
HansGruber":31fo796w said:
hawkfannj":31fo796w said:

Hard to believe you're a fan of the game in general when you say Kaepernick is a better quarterback than Wilson and throws the ball better.

Don't blow it off as me questioning your fanhood. I'm not. I'm questioning if you've even watched these two teams play each other. It's clear who the better quarterback is and the consensus is universal on that. I think you're the only person I've ever heard who wasn't an admitted niners fan try to make that argument.

Your first response your a Seahawks fan?
Classic. It's an opinion go pick up your man hood now
And once again you didn't read the post it's not about them playing us it's their play over al
Stop being so insecure . There are words like now and to this point and as of late in my post. Try reading them

HansGruber

Reaction score
hawkfannj":30a4j180 said:
HansGruber":30a4j180 said:
hawkfannj":30a4j180 said:
HansGruber":30a4j180 said:
hawkfannj said:

Your first response your a Seahawks fan?
Classic. It's an opinion go pick up your man hood now
And once again you didn't read the post it's not about them playing us it's their play over al
Stop being so insecure . There are words like now and to this point and as of late in my post. Try reading them

Ok troll. Welcome to ignore list.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Welcome to . Net newbie hans
Troll lol I love it . Get a set lmfao

paramedic586

Reaction score
hawkfan68":12138jde said:

Debate over.

Actually kaepernick had a better qbr this year. The 49ers line is great at run blocking but nearly as dominate in pass protection. Statistically they a very close. I don't know where people get this notion that kaepernick folds under pressure either. He brought the 49ers back from the second largest deficit in post season history in the nfccg last year.

From a consistency stand point Wilson is much more consistent. But when kaepernick is playing his best football I would give the edge to kaepernick.

My overall grade right now is kaepernick=Wilson

HansGruber

Reaction score
hawkfannj":1n52avcb said:

Yes. Trying to pick arguments and then attacking/insulting me on a personal level repeatedly, including questioning my manhood and telling me to "grow a pair", is definite troll behavior. And if you've really been here long enough to start using the newbie tag, you should be aware by now that it's against forum rules to attack posters. I'd also remind you that generally when someone uses the same insult repeatedly, it says a lot about their own personal insecurities. Do you question your own manhood? Please see someone about that, it's frankly embarrassing when you make it public.

HansGruber

Reaction score
paramedic586":2sw47quh said:
hawkfan68":2sw47quh said:

Debate over.

Actually kaepernick had a better qbr this year. The 49ers line is great at run blocking but nearly as dominate in pass protection. Statistically they a very close. I don't know where people get this notion that kaepernick folds under pressure either. He brought the 49ers back from the second largest deficit in post season history in the nfccg last year.

From a consistency stand point Wilson is much more consistent. But when kaepernick is playing his best football I would give the edge to kaepernick.

And then he floated a pass 10 feet above everyone's heads out the back of the end zone on 4th and goal with the game on the line. When he had an open receiver on the other side and clear lane in front of him.

I'm not saying he's the next Ryan leaf, but better than Wilson? Pfffft.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
HansGruber":21br896x said:
hawkfannj":21br896x said:

Yes. Trying to pick arguments and then attacking/insulting me on a personal level repeatedly, including questioning my manhood and telling me to "grow a pair", is definite troll behavior. And if you've really been here long enough to start using the newbie tag, you should be aware by now that it's against forum rules to attack posters. I'd also remind you that generally when someone uses the same insult repeatedly, it says a lot about their own personal insecurities. Do you question your own manhood? Please see someone about that, it's frankly embarrassing when you make it public.

Dude I'd stop while I was a head your only embarasing your self .that is not my intention .
Just asking you to read the post in its entirety for what it is .
No hate coming from me I just look for good debates that's all .
I hope you can realize that .and if I crossed a line with ya you have my apology s .
I've been here when it was a scout sight 2007 doesn't even tell the tale

Popeyejones

Reaction score
The funny thing about the Instagram comparison is fans from all sides' insistence that either of these guys are doing the majority of the posting on their instagram accounts. They both obviously have the login and are encouraged to upload mundane things, but the instagrams are both handled by their PR teams. It's obvious, unless you really believe that Russ and Kap are the worst narcissists that ever existed and are really sitting at home constantly posting AP photos of themselves and their years old GQ photospreads over and over again.

If you watch closely over time, both of their PR firms post stuff, then delete it six months later and post it again. :lol:

paramedic586

Reaction score
HansGruber":2fzgqs95 said:
paramedic586":2fzgqs95 said:
hawkfan68":2fzgqs95 said:

Debate over.

And then he floated a pass 10 feet above everyone's heads out the back of the end zone on 4th and goal with the game on the line. When he had an open receiver on the other side and clear lane in front of him.

Actually it was a perfectly thrown ball if Crabtree wasn't held. Espn did a segment on it. And there was an all out blitz coming straight up the middle. I don't believe Ryan leaf made it to a super bowl and nfccg his first two years of playing. Since statistics actually prove my point would you like to make a counter argument?

HansGruber

Reaction score
paramedic586":38iaa77f said:
HansGruber":38iaa77f said:
paramedic586":38iaa77f said:
hawkfan68":38iaa77f said:

Debate over.

Actually it was a perfectly thrown ball if Crabtree wasn't held. Espn did a segment on it. And there was an all out blitz coming straight up the middle. I don't believe Ryan leaf made it to a super bowl and nfccg his first two years of playing. Since statistics actually prove my point would you like to make a counter argument?

Yes.

You honestly don't think Alex Smith had anything to do with that run?

And are you seriously crediting Kaepernick for the post season appearances? Wow.

paramedic586

Reaction score
HansGruber":2f7pl34v said:
paramedic586":2f7pl34v said:
HansGruber":2f7pl34v said:
paramedic586":2f7pl34v said:
hawkfan68 said:

Debate over.

Yes.

You honestly don't think Alex Smith had anything to do with that run?

And are you seriously crediting Kaepernick for the post season appearances? Wow.

Did I say smith didn't have anything to do with it? Yes kaepernick get credit for playing in the post season if he is the one who plays the game.

Would you care to state your case about Wilson using statistics now please.