Pete Carroll Mic'd Up for Bucs Game (Extended)

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Wow, that was the best mic'd up I've ever seen. I was (for some reason) so happy to see Pete getting on the refs and dropping "F" bombs.

That video made me so proud to have PC at the helm, thank you for the post.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Pete was ripping those refs a new one. That's the same stuff we were all yelling at Mike Carey from our couches. Glad Pete was saying the same thing to their face.

nsport

Reaction score
Yea - those f-bombs showed that Pete's not just a rah-rah guy. Love the intensity and passion!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Holy crap. That was the most candid MIC'D UP I've ever seen! Everyone needs to watch!

Love when Pete is like "COME ON, MIKE (CAREY). COME ON, MIKE. HE's %$%@#$ HOLDING HIM!", love when he lectures Carey's entire crew after the bogus PI on Earl and love when he basically says "I DON'T CARE WHAT THE CARD SAYS, RUN THE DAMN BALL."

Edit: maybe you should edit the title to include "NEW FOOTAGE" in case people think they've already seen it.

McGruff

Reaction score
Wow. Going after Bevell was enlightening. You could see the comraderiembetween Pete and Cable while Bevell is the third wheel.

sc85sis

Reaction score
McGruff":puzkf54u said:
Wow. Going after Bevell was enlightening. You could see the comraderiembetween Pete and Cable while Bevell is the third wheel.
I think you're projecting on that one.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
That was beautiful. No wonder Mike called all the flags. He was holding a grudge after getting chewed out for his BS.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3ap2p8qq said:
Holy crap. That was the most candid MIC'D UP I've ever seen! Everyone needs to watch!

Love when Pete is like "COME ON, MIKE (CAREY). COME ON, MIKE. HE's %$%@#$ HOLDING HIM!", love when he lectures Carey's entire crew after the bogus PI on Earl and love when he basically says "I DON'T CARE WHAT THE CARD SAYS, RUN THE DAMN BALL."

Edit: maybe you should edit the title to include "NEW FOOTAGE" in case people think they've already seen it.

Loved that too and especially when he asked Cable "Why arent we running the ball? They can't stop the run" or something like that. That's pretty much we've all been wondering with Bevell.