Pete Carroll Mic'd Up for Bucs Game (Extended)

pmedic920

Reaction score
Liked when he talked about them not being able to stop the run. Said "I don't care what the card says" shows how he will deviate from the "game plan" when it's called for. Then he said again. "stay off the card" this mic'd up made me like PC even more than I already did.

2nd thought. It also shows that he knows other teams are going to the NFL about how physical the "D" is playing.

Great link thanks for posting.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I'm going to have to go home and re-watch my Pete Carroll Mic'd Up at the Rose Bowl 2008 DVD.

JonRud

Reaction score
How the hell does Pete have so much energy? I'm more than 20 years younger than he is and I'm exhausted just watching him run up and down the sidelines.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I know, it's kind of disgusting isn't it? I vacillate between being energized by watching him and feeling like a complete loser, sloth because I would never be able to keep up at that pace. LOL

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
sc85sis":39bar8o8 said:
I know, it's kind of disgusting isn't it? I vacillate between being energized by watching him and feeling like a complete loser, sloth because I would never be able to keep up at that pace. LOL

He kind of inspires me though, having that kind of energy at what 61? I want that, gives me hope I'll be like that in 21 years!! :)

I think it helps he loves what he's doing, he's passionate about it. :th2thumbs:

jblaze

Reaction score
Absolutely love seeing Pete giving the business to the ref's for that bogus PI call and then being validated a few days later by the league.

Carey is a joke! Pete references what the NFL is telling the ref's to call but it's probably Carey telling his crew to call whatever you can on the Hawks. What a douche.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
It's extremely interesting seeing Pete talking to the refs about what they've been told to look for. He referenced the Hawks having a rep for being physical and that causing the refs to be overly ticky tac on plays like the ET INT. Interesting because that is EXACTLY how I feel as a fan watching how the refs throw flags on the Hawks. They go crazy overboard on calls that would never get called on other teams. And you just know it's due to the Hawks rep and little bitches like Jim Harbaugh crying to the NFL all the damned time.