CMike had a....

HawkerD

Reaction score
Pretty good day considering the conditions. I think the lightbulb is I for this guy and I am very comfortable going with him the rest of the way and having the duo of Rawls and CMike next year if need be. I wish they would get the RBmore involved in the passing game on the early downs

Optimus25

Reaction score
Maybe it's just my eyes, but i swear he's missing big running lanes in the second level. He needs to learn that cut that lynch makes in the second level. But no fumbles, whatever. I'll take it.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
He didn't fumble, so yes he had a great game.

Reaction score
Still carrying the ball in the right arm while cutting left. Doing a much better job covering the ball and just taking the yards though.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":9o9dr2q8 said:
I didn't think so. Seamed to me that he lacks vision. I think he left yards out there.

He had a lot of holes it seemed but likes running into Olineman butts.

Hawks46

Reaction score
He had a gritty and tough performance. He explodes through the hole and gets tough yards after contact. No fumbles and one reception.

I think he's proven he can be a solid #2 already. He got thrown down by Xavier Rhodes in the 1st half, and that is solely due to him carrying the ball in his right hand. If he'd had the ball in his left hand, he could've stiff armed the CB or thrown a shoulder. He still needs some polish, but I look at this like he's still a rookie in terms of game experience.

I think he can get better if he can maintain the fundamentals and work on the stuff like receiving, blocking and carrying the ball in his outside arm.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Pete Carroll made the comment after the game that Michael now looks like a real professional football player.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
Wish he didn't slip on that 2nd and 5 near the end of the game because it looked like he had a hole for the 1st.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
I thought he looked slow to hit a few holes. He was a little hesitant. He did what we needed him to do for the most part, however. He's what we got so it doesn't matter much how he looked.

JPatera76

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2qb9qgig said:
I thought Girls name did a decent job overall. some nice runs, but as others have said, some where he could have gotten more.

One thing though, we have GOT to improve on third and short when running the ball. We have to be the worst in the league at picking those up.

Honestly i was surprised to see coleman in and not Will for those as FB

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Again, maybe I'm just spoiled by Lynch and Rawls, but I'd still like to see him run through contact a little more. He seemed to hit brick walls on a lot of plays today. Still not sold on him.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
He ran hard. He'll probably never be a legitimate full time starter in the League, and he'll probably never be anybody's first choice for change of pace back, but he's running hard and doing his best to make the most of his opportunities and I think at this point that's all we can really ask of him.

kearly

Reaction score
Lynch would have gotten 100 easily with the cutback lanes that were out there for the taking.

That said, Michael had a few nice runs and turned a couple of negative plays into positive ones. And he didn't fumble. Seemed like Michael was focused on not screwing up and left some yards on the field as a result. When he no longer feels like he's one mistake from being out of the league, he'll loosen up and look better.

For one game, it was good enough.

Optimus25

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2nd4le39 said:
Again, maybe I'm just spoiled by Lynch and Rawls, but I'd still like to see him run through contact a little more. He seemed to hit brick walls on a lot of plays today. Still not sold on him.

To me it's not exactly that, it's that he seems to find that contact. Like i said above, it just seems there are lanes there for him to break one or two the way rawls was, but he has limited vision and is just running into walls.

I think he'd actually be effective if he could make a cut in the second level. He slices through the line well.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
iigakusei":9i90yyo6 said:
Better game than Adrian Peterson.

Michael: 21 carries, 70 yards, 0 fumbles.

AP: 23 carries, 45 yards, 1 fumble lost.