Did Russell Wilson have the best passer rating for 2015?

duckypoo

Reaction score
Should be about 110.1. Palmer will be about 105 with second place.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Yes. Finished the season with a 110.1 rating. 252 yards per game, 68% completion percentage, 34/8 TD/INT ratio, 8.33 yards per attempt.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I still can't believe he threw 34 TDs. Dude had 10 total through the first nine games.

White Devil

Reaction score
If being a "Game Manager" means throwing for 34 TD's and 4000 yards....is that still a bad thing?

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
White Devil":22k7jplz said:
If being a "Game Manager" means throwing for 34 TD's and 4000 yards....is that still a bad thing?

It's pretty average for a game manager...

Tical21

Reaction score
I'd be really hard pressed to find somebody that had a better half of a season.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Tical21":1lc35wd8 said:
Nice backhanded compliment but then that's you so no surprise..........The first half is way more on Pete for sticking with the run first, try for the deep TD, let the defense win the game approach. Once the bye came and the offense was changed to a quick throw, short patterns offense Russ proved he can do the thing you most questioned about his game, namely throw from the pocket. You even said last week there were throws for him over the middle that he missed and then when Scottmojo refuted your claim after watching the All-22 you didn't respond.

But hey man, don't let facts get in the way of your agenda. Oh, and you're not alone so this goes out to the rest of the doubters and haters too.

Sealake80

Reaction score
Wilson looks like he can win with anyone. I'm really happy about his progression. He is great.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":351tddg7 said:
Tical21":351tddg7 said:
Nice backhanded compliment but then that's you so no surprise..........The first half is way more on Pete for sticking with the run first, try for the deep TD, let the defense win the game approach. Once the bye came and the offense was changed to a quick throw, short patterns offense Russ proved he can do the thing you most questioned about his game, namely throw from the pocket. You even said last week there were throws for him over the middle that he missed and then when Scottmojo refuted your claim after watching the All-22 you didn't respond.

But hey man, don't let facts get in the way of your agenda. Oh, and you're not alone so this goes out to the rest of the doubters and haters too.
Agenda or no, and I think no, Tical isn't wrong. 10 tds in 9 games, 24 in the last 7. That is freaky. No matter why the first 9 were a struggle. The last 7 were damn fun to watch.

Peace, all.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
So, what exactly changed over the last half of the season for Wilson? Line stability? More offensive diversity without having to force feed Graham and Lynch? Or has Russ turned a corner in his development?

One thing that he has clearly improved on is making quick decisions. He is not holding the ball interminably anymore. He sees things lightning fast now. To me that's a sign that all of his disparate experience has finally coalesced into Jedi master maturity, which is the last step in becoming a dominant QB - and properly wielding a lightsaber.

Latest posts