Attention Viking Fans, we get it.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Yes, you had some tough breaks today when it comes to officiating.
We get it, we would be upset as well. Yes there were several bad or very Ticky Tack calls. We have been on the opposite end of that stick many times.
Personally I feel bad for you from that stand point.
Having said that, there is no way that these calls effected the ultimate outcome of this game. Yes it's possible that the Vikings may have scored a few more points or that the Seahawks may have scored a few less but today, the better team won.
We get it, we would be bitching up a storm as well but don't come here looking for any real sympathy, you won't get it and it won't end well for you.
We have been there, we have been there way to many times.
Y'all got screwed by the zebras but it didn't change the ultimate outcome.
Good luck in the remainder of your season.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I would just like to point out that when you tackle a quarterback AFTER the whistle has blown, you get a penalty every time

Legit.

-bsd

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
To be honest, if we were on the other side and we got our ass kicked, it would be pointless to bitch about the penalties. I'd be worried if we sucked or not.

Vikings fans should be hoping that the Seahawks are that good and concerned if their team is that bad.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
There were some very questionable calls against the Vikings but quite honestly it wouldn't have changed the outcome of this game. The Seahawks weren't losing this one.

Good luck to them the rest of the way. They are a good team, but we are the defending NFC Champions and we showed that today.

Smellyman

Reaction score
On their board they complained and have a right to. However, they gave up when it was 7-0. The knew they had no chance today. Their board even made me sad.

Rob12

Reaction score
There were some bad calls for sure.

But a 31 point beat down doesn't reflect on the officiating. It reflects on how overmatched the Vikings were today. This offense could have hung 50 on them today if they wanted to.

Next, they'll talk about injuries, without even mentioning the fact that we're missing Beast and Graham.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Also they can see this visiting. I was in another chat with a fan of theirs and he was pretty awesome in pointing out what they had for a team. He could not say much. and we had polite conversations too. Good luck in the rest of the season.

FanSince82

Reaction score
That game was a fiasco for NFL officiating.

Feel bad for the Vikings but I agree, we probably would have won anyway.

The Vikes have a legit beef, though.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
FanSince82":2k1fls6b said:
That game was a fiasco for NFL officiating.

Feel bad for the Vikings but I agree, we probably would have won anyway.

The Vikes have a legit beef, though.

Been that way all year.

Strange to be on the other side of it for once

irocdave

Reaction score
Some of those calls were just horrible. I don't get what the NFL and the refs are trying to do. The Hawks had this game in hand, the consecutive bad calls against the Vikings were not needed to impact the outcome of the game. Vikings fans are great fans, sorry they had to see that on top of a rare butt whipping. It's like salt being poured on an open wound.

WTF NFL?

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Talk about ticky tak calls. I don't mind being on the other side of those calls for a change but feel bad for them. Insult onto injury. Just emphasizes somethings gotta change with the state of officiating. Lets hope they come back next week and beat the tards.

BTW did anyone think our defense would be anything but spectacular after all the talk about how they have dropped off as a whole. I bet that was all bulletin board material they needed to get PO and take it out on Minny.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
No doubt calls were crappy. This whole season has been one giant stink fest for refs. Are we sure the replacement refs are not back? The NFL needs to do something about this. It's beyond ridiculous. Someday I feel human refs will be removed from the equation all together in favor of computers who analyze each play on a level no human ever could.

But I digress...

This is not one of those games you blame the refs for the outcome of the game. The Seahawks were never going to give the Vikings any real chance in this one. You could see it. In every play, every down. So while yes, it always sucks when bad calls go against you (and we know a thing or two about that), it can't be in the conversation for being any real difference.

Not this game at least.

Seafan

Reaction score
I hope this group doesn't get a playoff game. They were on steroids or something.

Rob12

Reaction score
Laloosh":6wratt2d said:
18 yards for Peterson. 'Nuff said.

/thread

This is really all that needs to be said. The Vikings are a good team that relies heavily on AP. He was completely shut down. 18 yards.

Torc

Reaction score
bigskydoc":hqa47pkc said:
I would just like to point out that when you tackle a quarterback AFTER the whistle has blown, you get a penalty every time

Legit.

-bsd

I'm not sure the whistle blew - Wilson did get up and run to the end zone. If neither of them heard it, maybe it never blew.

There were a number of bad calls, and most (not all) of them went the Hawks' way. The 1st and 38 series was crazy with the ticky tack crap penalties.

But yeah, I think we would have won anyway. :)

olyfan63

Reaction score
The personal foul after the sack on Wilson was unfortunate, but legit. Once the QB is down, the party's over. It should have been clear the QB was down. Hope there is no fine on that one, though. It looked like just an unfortunate reaction by the Viking DL. Not sure what Russell was doing, getting up and running to the end zone.