What is up with Okung this year?

Laloosh

Reaction score
He's looked pretty bad at times, particularly in run blocking. He gets his hands on guys and they just throw him. Anybody else been seeing this? Is he hurt? I know some of you used to be o-linemen. Mind thinking out loud a little for us?

uPOJEjM.gif

6s6sqlr

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Contract year. He knows if he plays good, the seahwks will let him go. The only way he stays on a team with Cable is if he's not elite, shows good technique and is an average to below average pass blocker.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
ludakrishna":310kp6a7 said:
Contract year. He knows if he plays good, the seahwks will let him go. The only way he stays on a team with Cable is if he's not elite, shows good technique and is an average to below average pass blocker.

Yeah, maybe not that much thinking out loud.

chris98251

Reaction score
Count on him not being resigned, we will have another 8 games of the same next year as we revamp the line again to find a LT.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Looks to me that he's lunging, causing bad hip movement and placement. In the second clip he totally ducks his head, which is taboo with anything in football. It seems like either he's another overrated tackle out of college or his head is just not in the game.

On the Rawls 69 yard run he had a great block but that's one of the very few.

Jville

Reaction score
Check out the artful dodger #88 who lines up to the left of Okung.
6s6sqlr.gif
[/quote]

seahawks08

Reaction score
He could be playing with an undisclosed injury maybe. He was pretty good in previous years.

Rob12

Reaction score
I think he's banged up. He was never elite but he was a very good LT not too long ago. Ever since the toe injury, he has struggled quite a bit. He's battled shoulder injuries as well.

I don't know, but I think his body is just banged up. He's still too young to regress like he has.

Latest posts