World is not coming to an end.

samwize77

Reaction score
I understand people being upset. Its natural when you invest so much emotion. But for me thats not an issue this year. Its frustrating seeing the refs have so much of an impact. But for me, I just promised myself to enjoy the bright spots this year. I did not expect Geno to do so well, so that "hey, we could win" creeps in and emotions start to run away.
I'm going to try to keep things in perspective as much as possible. I did not expect much (to win alot) so when we do lose, I'm not going to be miserable.
So far, theres ALOT of bright spots on this team if you can just step back and temper expectations.
My whole thing this year, is setting up for next year.
If that means dumping the 3-4, if that means cutting loose some players/coaches.......then whatever.
For all I know Pete wanted to start the 3-4 this year, but not for this year...maybe for next year. Maybe he wants to give the young guys experience in this scheme, while also knowing he has guys in mind he wants in the draft to help set the whole thing up next year.
Anyhow......our draft spots just moved up a little, a bright spot.

Fade

Reaction score
Pete's defense is ruining what should be another great season. I'm tired of reading the excuses. It's time for change.

Hire Dan Quinn.

Latest posts