Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Giants @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
At this stage, with our injuries and still waiting to fire on all cylinders with swagger and "IT" and with our remaining six games facing teams who all won at least 10 games last year, we are in for a fist fight the rest of the way. If the Raiders can make it a game and come close to an upset in our house, the Giants certainly can. Take not a one team lightly. Every team is giving us their best shot.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Giants 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 4-4

marko358

Reaction score
With a bunch of our guys coming back and a bunch of the Giants getting injured recently, I'm thinking this is our first blowout since week 1. They have nobody left in their secondary.

Seahawks 35
Giants 9

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This week is my annual game that I get to go to. I'm not predicting a loss for that!

Seahawks 30
Giants 13

My Record to Date: 5-3

Reaction score
Love your posts Todd, but I have never understood why you call them "Aros Fearless Prediction Thread" because in general they are FRAUGHT WITH FEAR and not fearless.

Having said that, you are certainly entitled to your opinion....Me, I think that the return of a number of players and not having to play a couple of guys right off the street on Special Teams will help our Special Teams performance (which, is really the only way that Oakland got themselves back in that game) and is an area that cost us in St Louis. A few weeks ago , I might have thought that this game would be a little closer as New York's defense was still pretty solid...but now, with a depleted secondary, all they really have to go on is their blitz packages....Hopefully we can manage that and Russ can get back on the same page with his receivers and we play our first really complete game in a while.

Seahawks 30
Giants 6

2_0_6

Reaction score
Even though the records don't show it, the Raiders seem to be a better team than the Giants as we sit right now. Eli will be picked twice, Lynch runs wild and we win convincingly.

Hawks 38
Giants 13

Vetamur

Reaction score
I heard Jason Sehorne is starting at CB for the Giants.

They have a good blitz package. Unger plays, Seattle 27-14. Unger doesnt play Seattle 17-16.

lukerguy

Reaction score
If we only beat this Giants team by 3 points while getting most of our starters back, I'll be pretty discouraged....that said I think we double them up.

34-17

Slick

Reaction score
Giants - 20
Seahawks - 13

We screw up big time. Eli draws some good plays on his Etch-a-sketch and doesn't get distracted with his Crayons.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":1xyggvbc said:
Love your posts Todd, but I have never understood why you call them "Aros Fearless Prediction Thread" because in general they are FRAUGHT WITH FEAR and not fearless.

Ha...Fearless meaning not afraid to be honest, including if you think the Seahawks will lose, you say it.

Reaction score
Aros":3itu1h19 said:
Chrome_Seahawk":3itu1h19 said:

Ha...Fearless meaning not afraid to be honest, including if you think the Seahawks will lose, you say it.

I hear ya, It has just always cracked me up :)

eric12401

Reaction score
Homer prediction:
Giants 24
Seahawks 21

Reality prediction
Seahawks 31
Giants 13

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":327nu91h said:
I hear ya, It has just always cracked me up :)

Yes I have many a time laughed at the irony of the term with some predictions. :D