Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Giants @ Seahawks)

Largent80

Reaction score
As I said last week, to predict a blowout is foolish. Not just Hawk wise but league wide. A few have happened and were unexpected when they did.

At the end of the 1st quarter last Sunday I was feeling rather well about the way the Hawks were playing and then, realizing we had people playing special teams that weren't even on the team the previous week, I was just hoping to get thru the game with nothing to report from ST, however, we all saw what happened.

I say we win this week, based on getting some core players back and the fact NY is in worse shape than we are.

No score prediction, just a win, and possibly a Fugly one.

Exittium

Reaction score
Until Friday's report I cant say much, but ugh the giants kind of remind me atm of us.. but for now ill toss something up.

Seahawks 33
Giants 24

I may update this when fridays injury report comes out

chris98251

Reaction score
Lots of guys coming back, but then there is that timing issue, also are they guys healthy or just well enough to play?

We don't blow people out intentionally, I think we like to keep a level of humility for some reason, it's when we get short fields and the defense gets turnovers that we get points. Something that hasn't happened in abundance.

The Governor is still on the team I think.

Seahawks 27
Giants 20

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
Going to this game - my first since 2002 - the Mike Holmgren era, ah the good 'ol days.

Seahawks 18
Giants 9

I predict a Kickoff Returned for TD by Paul Richardson, a Defensive Pick 6 and Hawks go for 2.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Hawks - 29 (I don't know... a safety, maybe?)
Giants - 16

davidonmi

Reaction score
If Baldwin can't go I really worry about our offense in this game, but I feel like our defense is finally rounding into form, and the giants are struggling badly
23-13 seahawks

Atradees

Reaction score
Our offense stinks. Love RW's will to win.

Special teams scores a touchdown and Eli throws picks. The picks result in only FG's.

Hawks 17
Gmen 13

sutz

Reaction score
Seahawks...29
Gi-aints.......23

To date: 5-3

We have already given up our token home loss for the season. ;)

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Jury is still out on this team, but we're getting some guys back with Unger being the most important. It'll be a workman-like effort but the Hawks will pull this one out.

Hawks - 31 Giants - 20.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
No way I would predict a blowout.

Giants are a tale of two teams, one that can be very very dangerous and compete againts the best anyone has to offer and one that can fold like a kleenex tissue in a hurricane.

Sure, I hope we get to blow our noses on them... but the way things have been going this year... yeah...right!

Hawks 21
Guy Ants 12

That's 21 to 12 (Rush fans?)

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Atradees":3iurz1md said:
Our offense stinks. Love RW's will to win.

Special teams scores a touchdown and Eli throws picks. The picks result in only FG's.

Hawks 17
Gmen 13

So, uh, atradees... multiple FG's and a TD, yet hawks get 17? Let's see:

1 TD, 3FGs, and a missed point after?

Or did you mean Special teams for the Giants scores them a TD?

Or am I missing something? :D