Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Giants @ Seahawks)

olyfan63

Reaction score
Seattle 27, New York 16.
Bigger margin if we get some pick 6's or big special teams plays.

Tokadub

Reaction score
Seahawks win 27-17

I don't give a crap Seahawks suck right now so that score is optimistic and pecemistic at the same time. Omg I want Andrew luck to die no joke he's such a poser anus with such a gruff ugly voice he makes me wanna stab his jugular and kill him straight up :D

RTD: 4-3

etanate

Reaction score
I'm going with 27-20. Weather will probably be a factor today, so I expect the ground game to set the pace, and our is better.

Record 5-2

Largent80

Reaction score
LOL, Giants are up 17-14 at half.

It is clear this Seahawk team has not been able to cope with the injuries and is totally helter skelter on offense.

Mebane is now out as is Willson, they will be lucky to win this game.

BTW, the Clink is NOT anywhere as close to what it used to be. The HFA is a thing of the past.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Largent80":3vzu34qd said:
LOL, Giants are up 17-14 at half.

It is clear this Seahawk team has not been able to cope with the injuries and is totally helter skelter on offense.

Mebane is now out as is Willson, they will be lucky to win this game.

BTW, the Clink is NOT anywhere as close to what it used to be. The HFA is a thing of the past.

I was thinking same as you until the third quarter. Wowser.

chris98251

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":bv5vp287 said:
Hawks 30
Vagiants 16

One of our scores is a pick 6 (Simon?) Also, we get a very late TD to beat the spread.

To date: 5-3

You can't edit it game day, that's like betting on a horse race at the quarter mile.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":2ta7c08i said:
hawksfansinceday1":2ta7c08i said:
Hawks 30
Vagiants 16

One of our scores is a pick 6 (Simon?) Also, we get a very late TD to beat the spread.

You can't edit it game day, that's like betting on a horse race at the quarter mile.

"Last edited by hawksfansinceday1 on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total."?!

I would say editing something for the LAST time on Saturday morning @ 8:30 AM a full 29 hours before kickoff would be well within the acceptable time frame for a prediction considering the game started at 1:25 PM on Sunday afternoon, wouldn't you?

tom sawyer

Reaction score
tom sawyer":t90xp55a said:
No way I would predict a blowout.

Giants are a tale of two teams, one that can be very very dangerous and compete againts the best anyone has to offer and one that can fold like a kleenex tissue in a hurricane.

Sure, I hope we get to blow our noses on them... but the way things have been going this year... yeah...right!

Hawks 21
Guy Ants 12

That's 21 to 12 (Rush fans?)

Okay, okay, before you laugh this off...

RUSH truck center .. yeah... wait for it ... their phone number is 877-462-3817
http://www.rushtruckcenters.com/Champaign/contact.aspx

:th2thumbs:

A

Anonymous

chris98251":2do64w7q said:
hawksfansinceday1":2do64w7q said:
Hawks 30
Vagiants 16

I would say kickoff time is the definitive line, but since this is Aros' topic, I'd say his thoughts are critical to peace and understanding here.

The last time HFSD1 edited his prediction, according to the post and the moderator logs, was on the 8th, Saturday.

I'd say he's still good. :th2thumbs:

Gentle reminder:

We are ALL on the same team here folks! :mrgreen:

Well, except for, Marvin, Guido, Red Alice, ringless...

chris98251

Reaction score
It was tongue and cheek and I aplogise if it was taken badly, was not my intent. My bad, Caneing will be in the Courtyard at 3 am and free admission.

Latest posts