Your Opinion On The 6 NFC Teams To Make Playoffs Next Year?

The Grouch

Reaction score
1) SEA
2) GB
3) ATL
4) WAS
5) SF
6) STL

- Call me crazy but I see Seattle winning 13+ games next year...

- #4 only holds up in RG3 can stay healthy. That division might be won with a 9 win team...

- SF will win 11 games again next year, but it won't be enough to capture the division.

- Anybody remember the Hershel Walker trade? It set up Dallas for their epic run in the 90's. STL didn't quite do that, but they did get a lot of juice from the RG3 trade. As long as they don't bust their entire draft class they are contenders in the division, let alone the NFL. I am more worried about STL in the years to come than I am about SF... of course I could be dilusional...

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Here's my prediction for 2013 in the NFC:

1... Seattle 13-3
2... Atlanta 12-4
3... Green Bay 11-5
4... NY Giants 10-6
5... San Francisco 11-5
6... New Orleans 10-6

OP
OP
R

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":208tex35 said:
Without a #1 pick, it's going to be difficult for the Redskins to improve their defense. That's going to make it difficult for them next year when they're playing the NFC North and the odd year Giants. (Even year Giants are mediocre, odd years, they turn it on.) Don't think the Redskins can make it back to the postseason with a hurt RGIII. The defense just can't do it for the entire year.

I think you're going to see GB, SEA, SF, NO, ATL, NYG.

Hopefully Orakpo and Carriker stay healthy as well as our starting safeties. That should be an upgrade even if we get nothing in draft and FA. Hopefully we can be at least top 15 which I think should be good enough to get us in with our offense.