NFC Final Playoff Picture

WmHBonney

Reaction score
#3 seed will be at home vs Vikes
#5 seed will be on the road, most likely vs the Iggles at this second....
I say rest our players tonight, take the #5 seed, then go kick some ass.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
A big incentive of us is winning is it sets up the 49ers playing the eagles and then packers games they would probably both be favored in. If we were to win two games we would host the nfc championship

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
WmHBonney":36f9dxxy said:

I honestly think you would have an easier time against the Eagles on the road than the Vikings at home as crazy as that sounds. The Eagles aren't that good this year. Plus you have been a very good road team.

OP
OP
P

Polaris

Reaction score
El Caliente":k9h9hblu said:
As a Saints fan, we won’t have to face you guys til the title game right?

Correct. Since we are on opposite sides of the wild card bracket, we can not face each other until the NFC Championship game.

El Caliente

Reaction score
Polaris":2e0m43az said:
El Caliente":2e0m43az said:
As a Saints fan, we won’t have to face you guys til the title game right?

Correct. Since we are on opposite sides of the wild card bracket, we can not face each other until the NFC Championship game.
I’ll see y’all in New Orleans.

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":34quh6ti said:
WmHBonney":34quh6ti said:

I honestly think you would have an easier time against the Eagles on the road than the Vikings at home as crazy as that sounds. The Eagles aren't that good this year. Plus you have been a very good road team.
If this team loses vs the 4th string Eagles offense in Philly smgdh lol

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
A.D.I.D.A.S.":2kub455b said:
SanDiego49er":2kub455b said:
WmHBonney":2kub455b said:

I have been on the losing end of these games vs Russell Wilson many, many times especially in recent history. So I know how it feels. Trust me it hurts a lot.

But........the good news is you can and probably will win vs the Eagles. So I would not worry too much. I see 4 potentially dangerous teams in the NFC playoffs. The 49ers, Packers, Saints and your Seahawks. I think the Eagles and Vikings are pretenders. The Eagles are really banged up. The Vikings never win a big game with Cousins. And I mean NEVER. I don't expect him to start now. The NFC is a war. Any of those teams could make some noise and go pretty far in the playoffs IMO.

James in PA

Reaction score
Here’s a look ahead to Monday morning and ESPN Radio’s coverage of this game and the final week of the NFL regular season:

“Will Jerry Fire Jason Garrett? Should Jerry fire Jason Garrett? We will discuss this topic and this topic only for the next 4 hours! So stay tuned to ESPN Radio!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
James in PA":2bhdu5vi said:
Here’s a look ahead to Monday morning and ESPN Radio’s coverage of this game and the final week of the NFL regular season:

“Will Jerry Fire Jason Garrett? Should Jerry fire Jason Garrett? We will discuss this topic and this topic only for the next 4 hours! So stay tuned to ESPN Radio!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they talk about the Dallas Cowboys a lot. A really lot.

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":3lheiboy said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":3lheiboy said:
SanDiego49er":3lheiboy said:
WmHBonney":3lheiboy said:

I have been on the losing end of these games vs Russell Wilson many, many times especially in recent history. So I know how it feels. Trust me it hurts a lot.

But........the good news is you can and probably will win vs the Eagles. So I would not worry too much. I see 4 potentially dangerous teams in the NFC playoffs. The 49ers, Packers, Saints and your Seahawks. I think the Eagles and Vikings are pretenders. The Eagles are really banged up. The Vikings never win a big game with Cousins. And I mean NEVER. I don't expect him to start now. The NFC is a war. Any of those teams could make some noise and go pretty far in the playoffs IMO.
That's a really long winded way of saying we should beat the Eagles. They should, but you will have homers here saying: "But (is injured/east coast travel, etc.) already preloading the excuse. If they DON'T beat the Eagles who have ZERO playmakers on offense then this team is a joke 11 win team.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
A.D.I.D.A.S.":1fwyi1s5 said:
SanDiego49er":1fwyi1s5 said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":1fwyi1s5 said:
SanDiego49er":1fwyi1s5 said:

That's a really long winded way of saying we should beat the Eagles. They should, but you will have homers here saying: "But (is injured/east coast travel, etc.) already preloading the excuse. If they DON'T beat the Eagles who have ZERO playmakers on offense then this team is a joke 11 win team.

Yeah you probably should win. LOL. That would certainly be my guess.

RCATES

Reaction score
Braap49er":12r3mvdz said:
HOW ABOUT THE NINERS?!!! HAHAHAHA

Bragging about beating a depleted team and needing luck/officials to do it no less. Yikes. Congrats on being 2-12 against Seattle the last 14.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
The NFL will not be deterred from their storybook NFC Championship matchup between NOLA / SF.

Just the way it is boys.

El Caliente

Reaction score
LastRideOut":2qaqiwj3 said:
The NFL will not be deterred from their storybook NFC Championship matchup between NOLA / SF.

Just the way it is boys.
I don’t know, speaking as a Saints fan, I think the NFL would be happy to get Aaron Rodgers back in the NFCCG, but I can most certainly agree that SF will be there in the NFCCG (deservingly or otherwise).

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Really surprised the Vikings won yesterday. But they are a legit team and damn good on both sides of the ball.
I was more surprised at how many media types made it sound like they had absolutely no chance to win. Wrong, you always have a shot in the playoffs.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
https://506sports.com/

DIVISIONAL ROUND
Sat 1/11, 4:30 PM ET Minnesota @ San Francisco NBC Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth
Sat 1/11, 8:00 PM ET Tennessee @ Baltimore CBS Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts
Sun 1/12, 3:00 PM ET Houston @ Kansas City CBS Jim Nantz, Tony Romo
Sun 1/12, 6:30 PM ET Seattle @ Green Bay FOX Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

ptisme

Reaction score
El Caliente":1dnloo2x said:
LastRideOut":1dnloo2x said:
[b]The NFL will not be deterred from their storybook NFC Championship matchup between NOLA / SF. [/b]

Just the way it is boys.
I don’t know, speaking as a Saints fan, I think the NFL would be happy to get Aaron Rodgers back in the NFCCG, but I can most certainly agree that SF will be there in the NFCCG (deservingly or otherwise).
Another conspiracy foiled by what played out.....