NFC Final Playoff Picture

minormillikin

Reaction score
El Caliente":1vfc52im said:
LastRideOut":1vfc52im said:
The NFL will not be deterred from their storybook NFC Championship matchup between NOLA / SF.

Just the way it is boys.
I don’t know, speaking as a Saints fan, I think the NFL would be happy to get Aaron Rodgers back in the NFCCG, but I can most certainly agree that SF will be there in the NFCCG (deservingly or otherwise).

Aaron Rodgers coming home to the bay area to play against his favorite childhood team for the NFC Championship... pretty nice narrative...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
NOT saying the league is against us at all. However, there's no way the media and the league isn't hoping for a Lord Rodgers vs. the almighty 49ers matchup.

94Smith

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":27h5yaqi said:
NOT saying the league is against us at all. However, there's no way the media and the league isn't hoping for a Lord Rodgers vs. the almighty 49ers matchup.

We've played Rodgers multiple times in the playoffs during the 49ers last run. Beat him soundly each time. I think the 49ers "unfinished business" vs the Seahawks is the better narrative

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
See you in Santa Clara at Levis Stadium for the NFC Championship game. Whoever comes. I don't really care which team it is.

:thRocks:

Mad Dog

Reaction score
94Smith":3hcj0vvx said:
SoulfishHawk":3hcj0vvx said:

We've played Rodgers multiple times in the playoffs during the 49ers last run. Beat him soundly each time. I think the 49ers "unfinished business" vs the Seahawks is the better narrative

Niners have more demons with Wilson and the Seahawks. They've handled Rodgers well enough over the years that I'd expect another blowout.

But Wilson has given the Niners and their fans fits. And certainly the opportunity to show myriads of SEA-SF moments from 2012-2014 era would be a bonus.

Giedi

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2duksu5d said:
94Smith":2duksu5d said:
SoulfishHawk":2duksu5d said:

Niners have more demons with Wilson and the Seahawks. They've handled Rodgers well enough over the years that I'd expect another blowout.

But Wilson has given the Niners and their fans fits. And certainly the opportunity to show myriads of SEA-SF moments from 2012-2014 era would be a bonus.
Wilson is a dangerous player, and I for one am glad he's not coming to the Stick. As you said, he's one of the few players that give this franchise fits. The other was Lawrence Taylor.