You people are nuts. (A Brit's first game at the CLink)

fsmassey

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2915mu73 said:
That's awesome. One day I too will be a part of the madness. Hopefully one day soon.

I'm continuously glad to see on these boards that I am not the only Sacramentan suffering through a long distance relationship with the Hawks.
ONE DAY, 12TH MAN

OP
OP
uncle fester

uncle fester

Reaction score
Thanks all.

For those who've yet to make it to a game; Do it. It's worth every penny that you spend on it. The memory is priceless.

Hey Riley - We're not exactly early birds, but it would be nice to meet a few faces from .net. We'll try to make it over. Is that your bar?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
DistantHawk":3bfg59fu said:
That is awesome. :th2thumbs:

As a fan from Australia can't wait to go through the same thing. :3:

I moved back to Seattle from Guam last year, and became a Season Ticket Holder at the right time (last year no waiting list). Games at the Clink are a huge reason why I will probably never move back.

HawkWow

Reaction score
uncle fester":1vk240jj said:
And we have tickets to the next game, so we can do it all again.

Great story. You should do your best to take in a UDub game, too.

The Dawgs bollocks, mate. ; )

The Radish

Reaction score
boy it sounds like the first game the wife and I attended several years ago thanks to one of our wonderful fans/members for allowing us to purchase his tickets for some games.

Its really great you can now share with your own world the wonderful personality of the 12th man.

:th2thumbs:

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
That's awesome, thanks for doing your part! What a perfect game to pick, I'm glad it's been a worthwhile trip

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Right on. That sounds like the trip of a lifetime, and I'm thrilled to hear you were able to make it happen.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Beautiful.. Reminds me of when my wife & I traveled up here to take in my first Seahawks game back in 1998 though the atmosphere wasn't even close to what it is now.

Cheers for sharing!

aredub

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing man! It's great to read about peoples first experience at a game. I've been to countless games as a season ticket holder and every time I get to the field I have the same aw struck joy that comes over me!

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Cheers on a great first live game experience! Is it safe to say the experience exceeded your expectations? Have another great time this Sunday! :thirishdrinkers:

kev007

Reaction score
Thanks for the great report Fester - glad you had such a blast!!

Been a fan of the 'Hawks since the mid 80s, live in Suffolk in the UK - I'm going to start saving up to go to the CLink very soon!

Kev

Riley12

Reaction score
uncle fester":27cvj2us said:
Thanks all.

For those who've yet to make it to a game; Do it. It's worth every penny that you spend on it. The memory is priceless.

Hey Riley - We're not exactly early birds, but it would be nice to meet a few faces from .net. We'll try to make it over. Is that your bar?

When I am by myself, I head to Triangle at around 8, where I meet up with TechWorld and then Temple when it opens at 10. If they don't show up, then I head over to King Street Bar and Oven to try and say hello to Psychobabbler or
a few other people I know that hang there. It's a nice spot too, if you've never been.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Great story. Glad you and the Mrs. had such an amazing time. The headache, sore throat, and hangover are so worth it.

Latest posts