Wilson files for divorce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
MysterMatt":2elejl92 said:
Kids! Don't rush to get married until you're 30 or so! Trust Uncle Myster on this!

This. 100%. I learned the hard way, got married for the second time at 32, and life has been far better.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I was at one of last years road games (pretty sure it was TNF at Az) and RW was being interviewed post game by the media big shots and I noticed something odd about Ashton. She was standing with 2 security dudes about 40' from the interview stage that was set up. Ashton seemed so bored by at all, I thought it was a little wierd. Maybe she was tired but looked so unimpressed by the scene going on around her, yawning and just not seeming to care.
Of course, all of that means nothing but her attitude stood out and as I am reading about the divorce I remembered how bored she seemed.

bandiger

Reaction score
I'm not too surprised, the guy spends too much time outside of his relationship.

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":1ditvq35 said:
Hawknballs":1ditvq35 said:
Greenhell":1ditvq35 said:
Maybe it's true but why on earth would the Seahawks release and official statement announcing his filing of divorce??? That's a personal matter and seems like the only one who should make such an announcement would be Russ and his wife. Kinda pissed that it would go this route.

called beating the media hounds to the punch. it would come out anyways. easier to have the team release a statement that says 'this is all we're gonna say' rather than having to open up by answering questions.

Yep, it was going to get out and be a news story no matter what happened. Might as well rip off the band-aid and get it over with.

This sucks....

Looks like Deadspin wants to be the first to wade into the dark, deep end of the pool.

So this is ... weird. Not the divorce, obviously, but the fact that the news was broken by the team. Which leads us to think Wilson's hoping to get out in front of something. Know more?

http://deadspin.com/seahawks-announ...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Tough as hell for any top athlete to make a marriage work. All that time away and bright lights can weaken even the toughest bonds. I'm sure Wilson will be fine going forward both on and off the field

theascension

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if there was something more to it. But I don't really care as long as it's not criminal.
There's got to be more beyond the robotic All-American personality his P.R team and him repeat.
Just hope it doesn't distract from the team much...

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Russell Wilson didn't pick up the third year option on his wife.

Stolen from the other forum, but too hilarious not to share.

McGruff

Reaction score
ZagHawk":22q9m2h2 said:
Russell Wilson didn't pick up the third year option on his wife.

Stolen from the other forum, but too hilarious not to share.

Not really . . .

kobebryant

Reaction score
JZ#1":388zbr5r said:
Is it bad that I really really want to know what happened? Eventually it will come out, I imagine.

Yes it is.

This is a man's private life, and we shouldn't concern ourselves with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.