Wilson files for divorce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geologic

Reaction score
Throwdown":2p0r54zk said:
Not to derail the thread, but I'm gonna...

Hawknballs' avy thooooo!
:13: I was looking at that avatar too

I'm getting thirsty like Russell

XbR0MiL0rtE95I0rtE95I0rtE95I0rtE95I0rtE95I0rtE95I

Marvin49

Reaction score
Wait, you mean he's NOT perfect? LOL.

No biggy. Sadly its not all that uncommon. Joe Montana divorced his first wife as well.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Interesting that the statement says that HE is the one who filed.

I don't wanna point the finger, but I blame Hawknballs avi.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Really hope this doesn't lead to pictures of RW hanging out with groupies after hours. I really do like his squeaky clean public persona as the face of the franchise.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Just last week I think it was I saw a instagram pic of him and some pretty young thang at the hospital and was thinking "I wonder how Ashton feels about that" then I thought I'd noticed I hadn't seen her in his flicks in a while. Too bad.

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
Yeah, it is none of my business but as a high profile face of the organization, this story isn't going to be swept under the rug. Hopefully it can stay low key with no TMZ or Enquirer stuff polluting the board, but you know it will. I hate seeing marriages not work since mine never do but at least there are no kids and not too much emotional baggage.

We will see.

Greenhell

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1zpwc12d said:
Better than a Tiger Woods type scandal in 10 years. That or she just couldn't handle the amount of time he puts in to his work.

I'm guessing it's the second part.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Wow, Jaw on the floor if this one is true! Gotta be tough to keep a family together when so many are trying to get a piece of you!

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1ths5dxf said:
Our Man in Chicago":1ths5dxf said:
(in before the cavalcade of Ashton-on-draft-day images and gifs)

It won't happen. I'll at least try to keep this place above that level

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Women do weird emotional/mental things to men, will this impact his offseason prep and early season state of mind?

Greenhell

Reaction score
Maybe it's true but why on earth would the Seahawks release and official statement announcing his filing of divorce??? That's a personal matter and seems like the only one who should make such an announcement would be Russ and his wife. Kinda pissed that it would go this route.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Hopefully it's for all the right reasons. 20 million reasons a year to be exact. I hate to say it but early 20's is too young to get married these days anyways, even if your life isn't as wild as superbowl champion QB. Just hope it doesn't change the guy too much.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
That is incredibly sad. Really bums me out actually. Hope the best for the best of them...

After the NFCCG:

Beiu11 CEAAU5sy

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Greenhell":dx9yz32l said:
Maybe it's true but why on earth would the Seahawks release and official statement announcing his filing of divorce??? That's a personal matter and seems like the only one who should make such an announcement would be Russ and his wife. Kinda pissed that it would go this route.

called beating the media hounds to the punch. it would come out anyways. easier to have the team release a statement that says 'this is all we're gonna say' rather than having to open up by answering questions.

CANHawk

Reaction score
No time to sleep... with his wife. Too busy watching film I guess.

hey... didn't he just spend some time with Michael Jordan? Hmmmmm........ more to the point, he's going to find lots of time to sleep... with everything that moves!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Seeing the glass half full, I can't imagine life at home being wonderful if you're filing for divorce. Perhaps his marriage was a distraction, and he may end up even more focused and better than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.