Whoever wins our game tomorrow

SessHawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1l7g1fc1 said:
The Cards appear to have a hangover from the time they played us.
But they didn't really try in that game. Ask thier fans.

Cartire

Reaction score
northseahawk":2lyt1qb6 said:
I don't know. . Patriots looked great.

Ugh... They did. Like usual.

I just want everyone to know, that win or lose, what a great comeback season. Wont be super depressed if we lose (yes I will) like usual.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Whoever wins our game will go to the SB. I wouldn't go smas far as saying they will win the SB. NE looked pretty good today, and we are yet to see how Peyton and Denver look. I'm not expecting much from Peyton, but if that team can get good QB play, they will be tough.

Cartire

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":20me5b7h said:
NE is winning agian this year, hate it but they are just too dominate.

______ You. (Shack this now)

Natethegreat

Reaction score
When the Ceatriots face a good defense they will not look so hot anymore. If Denver wins they have a decent shot of beating them provided Manning doesn't have 4 interceptions.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2s1zepxo said:

Are you kidding me,they have no defense.. Any team with a qb that can move the ball beats them today...

Seafan

Reaction score
Ambrose83":2eu4fdwd said:
TheRealDTM":2eu4fdwd said:

Are you kidding me,they have no defense.. Any team with a qb that can move the ball beats them today...

Agreed. Not impressed with their defense. Gronk and Brady are magic but their defense isn't that hot.

Optimus25

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":14sptrvd said:

They benefited from a fluke fumble and kc' s leading receiver hurt. Looking at our injury situation last year there's no reason to believe we wouldn't win.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Seafan":cjhgizv9 said:
Ambrose83":cjhgizv9 said:
TheRealDTM":cjhgizv9 said:

Agreed. Not impressed with their defense. Gronk and Brady are magic but their defense isn't that hot.

I disagree. They have a very solid defense. They don't have the big names, but they work well as a unit and are very well coached. They obviously aren't in the elite like us or Denver, but they are probably a top 10 defense.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":34tw86fs said:
Seafan":34tw86fs said:
Ambrose83":34tw86fs said:
TheRealDTM":34tw86fs said:

I disagree. They have a very solid defense. They don't have the big names, but they work well as a unit and are very well coached. They obviously aren't in the elite like us or Denver, but they are probably a top 10 defense.

Lol no.. Kc was moving the ball all game.. They were like 85% on 3 rd downs at one point... Amex Smith is the epitome of a game manager... That offense is awful.

kf3339

Reaction score
NE barely beat a team with no real offense. Not sure how anyone can consider that team very good at all. Even their defense seems suspect to me.

I think that win was more KC playing a really easy schedule after that 1-5 start and the press were watching them with rose colored glasses during that winning string stretch.

Personally, I think they are even worse on both offense and defense from last year.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
Their D is pretty solid. Not great by any stretch of the imagination, but still more than decent. Kinda ridiculous how many Grade A talent they lost from last year on the defense and are still maintaining.

That being said, put us up against them this year, which we're much healthier than last, and I'll take us. Hands down.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Cardinals are a very good team but their offense is completely out of rhythm. Where did their run game go?

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
SonicHawk":1wr1cbx6 said:
Cardinals are a very good team but their offense is completely out of rhythm. Where did their run game go?

Lost in courier service limbo with Palmer's social security check and original ACL.