who really thinks we lose next week

jhawk91

Reaction score
SeahawksForever":g6b19uy4 said:
WOW we are so spoiled. Everyone needs to pick themselves up off the floor and be real. Teams lose games. It happens. What, we were never going to lose a game at home until Russell Wilson retired?? We are still the best team in the league. We lost by 7 and that only TIES our worst lost of the last 2 seasons. This D keeps us in every game. The offense was bound to turn in a stinker eventually. It's simple math. It's an anomaly. I'm glad it happened now and not the playoffs. We have a chance to leave today in the dust next week. GO HAWKS!!

Enough of this "we are all so spoiled" garbage. It isn't exactly an anomaly, the last few weeks the offense hasn't looked good but this week seemed to be rock bottom. As someone mentioned before the rams much like the cards have a good D, specifically one that seems to match up to our offense well, that gives me some hesitation in picking the hawks to win.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Johnny":2hkyzgum said:
I Do.

The Rams are licking there chops at a chance to mess us up for a playoff run.

Oh, well if they're licking their chops I probably have to reconsider this whole thing...

Johnny

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2wv5986u said:
Johnny":2wv5986u said:
I Do.

Oh, well if they're licking their chops I probably have to reconsider this whole thing...

It's ok to shake this lose off and say everything will be ok.... If that make YOU feel better! :pukeface:

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Last year they gave us a fight at home

HOWEVER, last year they were nearly .500 on the road and only lost 1 divisional game. This year? 2-5 on the road and 1-4 within the division.

Hawks win this one.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
jhawk91":1jc7jmsi said:
SeahawksForever":1jc7jmsi said:
WOW we are so spoiled. Everyone needs to pick themselves up off the floor and be real. Teams lose games. It happens. What, we were never going to lose a game at home until Russell Wilson retired?? We are still the best team in the league. We lost by 7 and that only TIES our worst lost of the last 2 seasons. This D keeps us in every game. The offense was bound to turn in a stinker eventually. It's simple math. It's an anomaly. I'm glad it happened now and not the playoffs. We have a chance to leave today in the dust next week. GO HAWKS!!

Enough of this "we are all so spoiled" garbage. It isn't exactly an anomaly, the last few weeks the offense hasn't looked good but this week seemed to be rock bottom. As someone mentioned before the rams much like the cards have a good D, specifically one that seems to match up to our offense well, that gives me some hesitation in picking the hawks to win.
Sad to be you I guess. Teams lose sometimes. I am sorry if you're so worried that you actually believe the Rams should be expected to win, they may but to actually expect it? Just sad.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Johnny":1urj62x4 said:
MidwestHawker":1urj62x4 said:
Johnny":1urj62x4 said:
I Do.

It's ok to shake this lose off and say everything will be ok.... If that make YOU feel better! :pukeface:

There's no absolute certainty that everything will be okay, but of course I'm going to react rationally. Why would I do anything else?

Polaris

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":qbuglrud said:
jhawk91":qbuglrud said:
It isn't exactly an anomaly, the last few weeks the offense hasn't looked good...

Huh???

Offense wasn't good against San Fran, or the Giant's either. The Defense was stellar against the Giants, and for most of the Niners game. Unfortunately even the best defenses can slip, and it cost us the Niner game (IMHO).

SeahawksForever

Reaction score
jhawk91":1gtb1cmc said:
SeahawksForever":1gtb1cmc said:

So we lose one home game and now you lean towards picking the Rams?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Johnny":2wze4dd1 said:
KCHawkGirl":2wze4dd1 said:
It's win or be the wildcard team like last year. The team knows that scenerio and didn't like it. They know it's go time and they will do so. We will win.

Are you willing to put your house up for that bet?
Right along with yours hon.:)

Polaris

Reaction score
SeahawksForever":1fsnu9yz said:

The problem is (at least for me) is this:

If this were the team we all thought it was, and one that was ready to lay all ghosts of Seahawks past to rest, then this is a game that a superbowl worthy team wins!

Instead we give back the division title not once by twice.

jhawk91

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":10gdmu1e said:
jhawk91":10gdmu1e said:
It isn't exactly an anomaly, the last few weeks the offense hasn't looked good...

Huh???

Ok minus the saints game where they destroyed them. The Niners game was pretty ugly though and there's just been weeks where they struggle to get moving

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Polaris":1v23dnt6 said:
The problem is (at least for me) is this:

If this were the team we all thought it was, and one that was ready to lay all ghosts of Seahawks past to rest, then this is a game that a superbowl worthy team wins!

Instead we give back the division title not once by twice.

Can I presume that this means that there are no Super Bowl-worthy teams in the entire AFC? Because they all have losses like this to their name.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Overall I think the Cards have been playing above their skill level and the Rams have playing below their skill level.

That said, I really don't see the Hawks losing back-to-back games they should definitely win. The Rams are trending in the right direction and have a chance of being formidable next year, but the Hawks are just a much better team. I'd expect the Hawks to win convincingly.

BayAreafbfan

Reaction score
Sure the Rams defense has given your offense fits on the line of scrimmage (on the edges) in recent games I just can't see the Rams scoring much on your defense. Especially at home. Pete will have you guys ready to play. Bank on that.

Though It would be nice to see a Rams upset, I think that has about as much chance happening as a snow blizzard in Miami.

Polaris

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1admanvd said:
Can I presume that this means that there are no Super Bowl-worthy teams in the entire AFC? Because they all have losses like this to their name.

Frankly I am not sure there are. I mean this seriously. Right now I would rate the Niners (and yes even now the 'Hawks) over most of the AFC field at this moment.

jhawk91

Reaction score
SeahawksForever":rsoe81gt said:
jhawk91":rsoe81gt said:
SeahawksForever":rsoe81gt said:

I love how people want to take what I say out of context. I'm saying it's not a given we beat the rams anymore. We will probably be favored as we should but it wouldn't shock me if we did lose. The Rams match up well and it all depends on if the offense decides to actually come to play.

davidonmi

Reaction score
yeah we're gonna lose back to back home games after not losing one for over a year. Jesus guys the rams aren't even 500. U were the same guys saying we were a shoe in for the superbowl

kmedic

Reaction score
Just like John Starks was for Michael Jordan the Lambs are for the Hawks - a bad matchup. Whether it's in St. Louis or Seattle this current roster, in particular our offensive line versus their front 7, has a lot of trouble against them. Remember last season, we lost there (Wilson had 3 picks) and it took a late Sherman INT to close out the game at home and by all rights we should have lost this season there.

I am extremely worried about this "sore toe" business regarding Okung. If he cannot play and McQuistan has to match up against Quinn, we are in deep doo doo. So NO, I am definitely do not think next week is a sure win.