who really thinks we lose next week

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I never think the Seahawks will lose, until they lose. So as of now, they will win against the Rams.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Wilson2Harvin":f0br7g5n said:
Anyone thinking the hawks are going to lose next week, are just crazy. Too many new or bandwagon hawk fans, that run at the first sight of some adversity. No WAY they lose back to back home games.

Wait we're new or bandwagon fans because some of us are not confident? I don't think we'll lose but I'm not counting the Rams out either and being a lifelong Hawks fans I'm used to being dissapointed. For u to say people who disagree with you is either new or bandwagon fans is foolish especially knowing how Seattle sports is known to let us down. With that said I do believe the Hawks will win but you won't see me calling others who disagree new or bandwagon fans.

Polaris

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3tt1x2gu said:
Wilson2Harvin":3tt1x2gu said:
Anyone thinking the hawks are going to lose next week, are just crazy. Too many new or bandwagon hawk fans, that run at the first sight of some adversity. No WAY they lose back to back home games.

Wait we're new or bandwagon fans because some of us are not confident? I don't think we'll lose but I'm not counting the Rams out either and being a lifelong Hawks fans I'm used to being dissapointed. For u to say people who disagree with you is either new or bandwagon fans is foolish especially knowing how Seattle sports is known to let us down. With that said I do believe the Hawks will win but you won't see me calling others who disagree new or bandwagon fans.

One of the reasons I am as unhappy as I am is because I am a Seahawks fan since the Chuck Knox days. I specifically have bitter and painful memories of 1984 and the last three games this year have had extremely uncomfortable parallels with how the 1984 team "Coug"ed away a #2 AFC seed and divisional championship (at 12-2) with two straight losses (one of them at home) when any one of them would have clinched the division and a week one bye.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I think it's a win. Coming off a somewhat cupcake game against the Giants I expected the Hawks would come out flat. On top of that the vanilla play calling didn't help. Seahawks should have cut block more yesterday to slow down the turds, but whatever. I hope they cut it loose for the playoffs.

I also think either Clemons needs to step up, or play less.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
The lack of confidence and faith in this thread sickens me to my core.

We will win, and we will cover the spread.

This team is too good to let #1 Seed and HFA slip through their fingers three times.

This team is also too stubborn to lose twice in a row at Home.

Wilson is too great to not not take over when its do or die time with everything on the line.

The Rams are also not as good as the 49ers or Cardinals even though they match up well.

Rams won't win next week. Seahawks will reign over the NFC in dramatic fashion. Count on it.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Me!!!

Well, I don't think it. But, I hope it.

Meant with all my love to you Hawk fans. But, this is the second of two times I can't root for you.

Go baby lambs!

Hawkboi

Reaction score
The O Line protects RW we win... The O Line plays like we did against Zona, we lose.... RW needs more time and Marshawn needs more blocking to run... It's pretty basic football... Open the holes, run the ball, or protect the QB to have an opportunity to make a good pass... It's all about the O Line.... Our Defense is ready and showed up as the "Legion of Boom" however, the D can only be on the field for so many minutes during a game or starts to break down... No brainer there.... It's all about the O-Line...

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Arizona game sure seemed more like a failure of the WRs to get open than any failure of the offensive line to give Russell some time. But admittedly it already feels like kind of a blur to me and I don't want to put myself through another viewing of it.

Polaris

Reaction score
For what it's worth, the latest playoff odds are up at football outsiders. They give Seattle a 90.3% chance to win the #1 seed (which essentially means that they predict a 90.3% chance that we win this Sunday).

hoxrox

Reaction score
We'll lose if we can't contain Zac Stacy . They've been running the ball very well with him. This is a better rams team than the one we almost lost to.

Weadoption

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1sjwuzr8 said:
Arizona game sure seemed more like a failure of the WRs to get open than any failure of the offensive line to give Russell some time. But admittedly it already feels like kind of a blur to me and I don't want to put myself through another viewing of it.
I watched the game again to try & learn whatever about the enemy and seemed like your O line pass protected pretty well. Lotta Arizona jerseys in the running gaps.
RW looked like Kap does most of the time, frustrated and not sure where to go with the ball.
Quite a few plays where it looked like he could have killed them with his legs.
Penalties mattered a lot.

hawksmode

Reaction score
The team in not clicking well right now so it is another we can lose. 4 interceptions and you get 10 points?

You have a team coming in that wants nothing more than to knock you off the top seed with NOTHING to lose. If I were the rams I would just blitz the hell out of the Seahawks.

This is a game we will see what Wilson and this team are really made of.

AKSeahawker

Reaction score
hoxrox":262wrt8s said:
We'll lose if we can't contain Zac Stacy . They've been running the ball very well with him. This is a better rams team than the one we almost lost to.
Got to contain this guy, his speed was astounding the defense the first game. Now that they have game tape on him they can game plan him.
Robert Quinn will face a different o line than the first game and I hope to see more tight end help to slow him down as well.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Polaris":3rgwgqrp said:
For what it's worth, the latest playoff odds are up at football outsiders. They give Seattle a 90.3% chance to win the #1 seed (which essentially means that they predict a 90.3% chance that we win this Sunday).

Think it's being calculated more as us having about an 80% chance of winning and SF being about a coin flip at Arizona. Or maybe more like 82/18 and 55/45 or something. But a fair part of the equation they're going with has to involve SF's chances of losing at Arizona.

Polaris

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1s6negtq said:
Polaris":1s6negtq said:

Think it's being calculated more as us having about an 80% chance of winning and SF being about a coin flip at Arizona. Or maybe more like 82/18 and 55/45 or something. But a fair part of the equation they're going with has to involve SF's chances of losing at Arizona.

Point taken, but if you look at the DVOA of Arizona and San Fran, I think it's probably closer to 60-40 in favor of San Fran. It also seems to estimate about an 85-90% chance that New Orleans wins vs Tampa Bay at home (which seems right) since Arizona has a 17% chance, and Arizona has no chance if New Orleans wins (but New Orleans can lose, and Arizona can still not make it)

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Weadoption":2iet4s2a said:
MidwestHawker":2iet4s2a said:
I watched the game again to try & learn whatever about the enemy and seemed like your O line pass protected pretty well. Lotta Arizona jerseys in the running gaps.
RW looked like Kap does most of the time, frustrated and not sure where to go with the ball.
Quite a few plays where it looked like he could have killed them with his legs.
Penalties mattered a lot.
Agree. Pass pro was pretty good. Run blocking poor, and Russ had a few opportunities to kill it with his legs, but decided to pass instead. One play would have netted a first down when he started to run, but then passed it and the WR (cannot recall who) dropped the pass. It was just a poor game. Every player has a poor outing, but this game several players did, while playing an excellent defense.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Polaris":3aefnceq said:
MidwestHawker":3aefnceq said:
Polaris":3aefnceq said:

Point taken, but if you look at the DVOA of Arizona and San Fran, I think it's probably closer to 60-40 in favor of San Fran. It also seems to estimate about an 85-90% chance that New Orleans wins vs Tampa Bay at home (which seems right) since Arizona has a 17% chance, and Arizona has no chance if New Orleans wins (but New Orleans can lose, and Arizona can still not make it)

Yeah perhaps so. They haven't released their new DVOA yet, where I imagine the gap will close a bit between Arizona and SF, but these playoff odds are based on the new info we're not seeing yet.

Polaris

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2lfcaf69 said:
Polaris":2lfcaf69 said:
MidwestHawker":2lfcaf69 said:
Polaris":2lfcaf69 said:

Yeah perhaps so. They haven't released their new DVOA yet, where I imagine the gap will close a bit between Arizona and SF, but these playoff odds are based on the new info we're not seeing yet.

Actually the WEI DVOA (for this week) can be found on the playoff odds chart even if the full tables aren't up yet.

Emerald12

Reaction score
No I don't think we'll lose to the Rams. Didn't think we'd lose against the Cardinals either though. As a Seahawk fan at the moment, not being confident is just bizarre.

Mjolnir

Reaction score
I'm pretty confident that the Hawks win this coming Sunday. One thing I know: I think the defense will continue to come out and play stellar elite ball. Offensively, I'm a little more unsure, but I believe they will also come out balling.

Latest posts