Who Is The Biggest Seahawks Hater?

Who do you think hates the Seahawks the most?

• Pete Prisco

Votes: 53 52.5%
  • Deion Sanders

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Tim Brown

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Michael Irvin

• Skip Bayless

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Maurice Jones-Drew

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Stephen A. Smith

• Other (read my choice)

Votes: 14 13.9%

• Total voters
OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":s1r7xuzs said:
dopeboy206":s1r7xuzs said:
Nate Burleson

Seriously? The guy who made a case for Wilson > Rogers on GMF the week of that game, and who is constantly showing a soft spot for the team?

Yeah that was what I thought too. Apparently he doesn't watch GMF. Burleson is always talking up Wilson and the Hawks at every opportunity.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Aros":2exjtitr said:
See? I don't get the Aikman or Buck hate. I truly don't. I have heard them both talk glowingly about our team over the past 5 or 6 years. So please fill me in on what I am missing?

Keep in mind I am someone who watches all the FOX broadcasts with that crew when it's a Seahawks game.

Just wanted to clarify Todd. I don't have an ongoing beef with Aikman. It was only his analysis of SB48. He was obviously hoping for more from the Broncos. Didn't it bug you at all the way he was a buzzkill on most of our great plays? To him, it was always the Broncos screwing up and made it sound like we were just getting lucky. It was just that one game that I was basing my response on. I don't mind him generally.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh I wasn't aiming that at you personally, it's just an ongoing narrative I keep hearing and it drives me crazy because I am always listening to him due to it and I just don't pick anything obvious up.

As for SBXLVIII, I guess I am just so enamored with that game that everything about it is just sheer bliss, lol.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Aros":3r1pv4kx said:
As for SBXLVIII, I guess I am just so enamored with that game that everything about it is just sheer bliss, lol.

Yeah, it is just a blip on the scale of that game I guess. I'm usually too busy wiping man-tears away when re-watching to notice it anyways... lol!