Who Is The Biggest Seahawks Hater?

Who do you think hates the Seahawks the most?

• Pete Prisco

Votes: 53 52.5%
  • Deion Sanders

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Tim Brown

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Michael Irvin

• Skip Bayless

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Maurice Jones-Drew

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Stephen A. Smith

• Other (read my choice)

Votes: 14 13.9%

• Total voters

BubbaGump

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I would have to say Marshall Faulk. Haven’t seen him for awhile but man he had nothing but contempt for the Hawks and had the hardest time giving them any props when they started their ascent a few years back. Haters going to hate!

Maulbert

Reaction score
Prickso. By a country mile. His hate is compounded by his undying love for the Cardinals. I remember, he picked the Cards to win the NFC West in 2012. With John Skelton under center. The Cardinal lost 58-0 to us that season.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Golden Tate
Mike McCarthy, Rodgers, 2012 Packers + Fans
Dan Snyder + all post-season Redskin teams + Fans
2006 Cowboys
2012-2014 49ers + Fans
2010, 2013 (x2) Saints
Steeler Fans (idk why tho, we were the ones that got jobbed)
Panthers + fans (Jan 2005, 2012- Current)
Broncos Fans (pre 2002, post Feb 2014, and 2010 bc Thanks for Earl Thomas)
Anybody who is disgusted by Action Green

chris98251

Reaction score
Ken Behring, got fleeced by the Team, Fanbase and the Government and Paul Allen.

Jac

Reaction score
BubbaGump":1yo9bcsf said:
In all seriousness, I would have to say Marshall Faulk. Haven’t seen him for awhile but man he had nothing but contempt for the Hawks and had the hardest time giving them any props when they started their ascent a few years back. Haters going to hate!

Ultimate karma...he got kicked out of NFL Network just when the Rams were starting to emerge, and the same week that Seattle would go on to lose to them 42-7. After a decade of suffering through those morbid Rams teams, he never got to take part in the upside. He would have been unbearable.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't personally seen Faulk be any kind of a Seahawks Hater myself. In the times I have watched him on NFL Network talking Seahawks I never discerned any obvious negativity. I added MJD to the poll because every time he has to discuss the Seahawks it's almost always in the negative. Some analysts are just that way even when there's no obvious tie to their negativity. He's a Jag but last I checked the Seahawks and Jaguars didn't have any real history.

I almost didn't want to count the Skip Bayless' of the world just because their sole job is to be divisive and insulting to create attention for their shows. Prisco is the obvious choice just because he doesn't even hide his insolence for the Seahawks on any level. I guess you gotta respect someone who owns it. But then again respect and Prisco together creates an oxymoron now doesn't it?

People can all have their own unique reasons for loving or hating a team. I think a large part of the "hate" in recent years comes from us being one of the elite teams in the league to the chagrin of many who still want to relegate the Seahawks as a bunch of nobodies, but that mindset is so 1990's it's pathetic.

We forgot to mention Cris Carter. He's a dbag by nature and his infamous calling out of our receivers as appetizers was not just insulting but smelled of jealousy (after all as good as Carter was in his day, last I checked he doesn't have a Super Bowl ring).

No matter what, it's just all in fun. Haters gonna hate. As long as the Seahawks continue to be a success on the field, let them pile on.

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros":2h532ou8 said:
I haven't personally seen Faulk be any kind of a Seahawks Hater myself. In the times I have watched him on NFL Network talking Seahawks I never discerned any obvious negativity. I added MJD to the poll because every time he has to discuss the Seahawks it's almost always in the negative. Some analysts are just that way even when there's no obvious tie to their negativity. He's a Jag but last I checked the Seahawks and Jaguars didn't have any real history.

I almost didn't want to count the Skip Bayless' of the world just because their sole job is to be divisive and insulting to create attention for their shows. Prisco is the obvious choice just because he doesn't even hide his insolence for the Seahawks on any level. I guess you gotta respect someone who owns it. But then again respect and Prisco together creates an oxymoron now doesn't it?

People can all have their own unique reasons for loving or hating a team. I think a large part of the "hate" in recent years comes from us being one of the elite teams in the league to the chagrin of many who still want to relegate the Seahawks as a bunch of nobodies, but that mindset is so 1990's it's pathetic.

We forgot to mention Cris Carter. He's a dbag by nature and his infamous calling out of our receivers as appetizers was not just insulting but smelled of jealousy (after all as good as Carter was in his day, last I checked he doesn't have a Super Bowl ring).

No matter what, it's just all in fun. Haters gonna hate. As long as the Seahawks continue to be a success on the field, let them pile on.

If your hated your successful, otherwise people don't care and you are just the butt of jokes if your really bad.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This is true. The worst insult in all of sports is apathy. Hate means you are good.

evergreen

Reaction score
I’m going with Erin Rodgers. He’s earned it.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Gotta say, I'm still a little irked at Troy Aikman for his input during SB48. Seemed like every great play we had was because the Broncos screwed up. He just seemed butt hurt 'cause the team he was rooting for was getting the shit kicked out of 'em. It kinda ruins it a little every time I re-watch it.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Another second for Troy Aikman, behind Prickso.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
See? I don't get the Aikman or Buck hate. I truly don't. I have heard them both talk glowingly about our team over the past 5 or 6 years. So please fill me in on what I am missing?

Keep in mind I am someone who watches all the FOX broadcasts with that crew when it's a Seahawks game.