Oline versus Bevell

• 1) Bevell

Votes: 67 45.0%
  • 2) Oline

Votes: 82 55.0%

• Total voters

plyka

Reaction score
Which one is more to blame for the worst offensive performance I have seen in years? Was it the atrocious mind blowing incompetence by the offensive line? It couldn't have been worse if Pete had picked up the UW offensive line and played them. Or was it really Bevell's calls that are the most to blame? We are assuming that Bevell is the playcaller and is 100% behind the calls. If you have an OC who is worth his salt, he finds ways to scheme around the weakness of the team. He uses trickery, he uses quick passes, he moves the pocket, he uses screens, he runs Lynch more than 8 times, he does SOME F*$#(ng thing more than do the EXACT SAME THING OVER AND OVER.

My vote is for Bevell, the man simply has to go. He is so predictable that it hurts to watch him.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Oline by far. I can't wait until Okung and Giac come back. It's gotten to the point where defenders are always in the backfield before plays can fully develop thus turning everything into a Sack or a scramble drill.

ensett

Reaction score
its easily the line. Like, it isnt even a question. Its the worse line the league has seen in years. I hope goodell fines the seahawks for having the balls to field something to atrociously bad.

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
Its clearly Bevell. He knows the LT and RT are struggling and he doesnt give them any help or call any plays to help.

OP
OP
plyka

plyka

Reaction score
10 seconds after i post the poll, I'm still the only one voting for Bevell while 4 others have voted for oline? WOW! I stick with my pick that Bevell is more to blame. He even had the analysts on ESPN in shock, the middle linebacker from the Ravens was even saying, WTF, why not at least chip the defensive linemen causing trouble. If Ray Lewis is in shock regarding the OC, how can the OC himself not see his mistakes?

Joey13091

Reaction score
Lol. Definitely Oline. Can't even call plays to run of the oline is not blocking.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
We're not saying he has no blame because he takes plenty of it, but the oline is just so bad to the point where you can't even get off passes or stay with the game plan. It's hard to adjust when no matter what you do, these OT's just don't have the talent to play against the edge rushers.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
My god. Our run plays didn't work. Our pass plays didn't work.

Must be Bevell.

Couldn't be online.

Or cable

Or Pete

Or Gus Bradley

All bevell

OP
OP
plyka

plyka

Reaction score
KINGGRUMPY":k6eyphxz said:
Doesn't matter. We won, hurt. Go hawks

This injury excuse is getting old. We are not a team that looks to win a playoff game. This is a team that we think has a shot at the SB! This excuse does not work for this caliber of team. Just look at the Saints who didn't have Graham, their best offensive player 2 weeks ago, did it hurt them? The 49ers are without their WRs, Denver is also without their 2 tackles, etc etc.

Every team in the NFL has injuries. If you expect to be 100% healthy, you're going to be disappointed.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
The OL, they can't block 1 on 1. I have no faith in Bevell to put together a passing system at all and question his decision making process, but it's pretty obvious that our OL isn't doing their job

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1bu92j0o said:

Must be Bevell.

Couldn't be online.

Or cable

Or Pete

Or Gus Bradley

All bevell

Did you watch the game? Our Tackles were getting beat like 10 cent drums and Bevell didnt do one thing to try and remedy that situation. Not one. Im sorry but thats on Bevell. He could have schemed to help.

Hawk n Load

Reaction score
Coaches can make adjustments. ESPECIALLY when players have physical shortcomings--you don't put slow corners in man-man, for example. This is on the coaches, pure and simple.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Frankly, we were outplayed AND outcoached across the board tonight.

KK84

Reaction score
The o-line, as bad as it is, didn't take the backbone and identity of our offense out of the game. Bevell did.

Hendo66

Reaction score
Both. But, can't Bev figure this shit out already? Way to deep into the season to show up like that on Nat'l
TV no less. Wow

bestfightstory

Reaction score
The Dirty Truth":bv8ggu2e said:
bestfightstory":bv8ggu2e said:

Must be Bevell.

Couldn't be online.

Or cable

Or Pete

Or Gus Bradley

All bevell

Did you watch the game? Our Tackles were getting beat like 10 cent drums and Bevell didnt do one thing to try and remedy that situation. Not one. Im sorry but thats on Bevell. He could have schemed to help.

Would love to hear your inside scoop on why this lands on Bevell as opposed to Cable and/or Pete.