UW AT UCLA

drrew

Reaction score
Not a Sark hater at all, find most of complainers ridiculous, but that call was absurd.

Ton of time left on the clock, on the wrong side of the field, and you ask your RS Fr QB to complete a perfect pass to your FR WR. Ridiculous.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
how do you not target your 1st round NFL TE on a 4th and 2? eeehhh never mind, UCLA just scored again

KK84

Reaction score
Yeah I was not a Sark hater at all coming into this season but after the ASU game and then this? I'm no longer opposed to a change at HC.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sort've an odd throwing motion and seems like his ball doesn't have a lot of velocity. Nice catchable balls and on target, though.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3lmmbpdd said:
Stringfellow looked positively Jack-like fighting to get into the endzone there.

I was thinking he looks like what Kasen Williams was supposed to look like for the past 3 years.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
It seems like almost all of his completions have been slants :/ considering that's like 1/3 of high school passing games, it's not very impressive to watch. I missed the end of the 3rd and start of the 4th, so he might have thrown to some different routes?

Latest posts