UW AT UCLA

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Ouch. RB got pinballed on that one. Nailed from behind while being driven back. Looked painful. Not sure why UCLA didn't have Jack in there for that.

HawkWow

Reaction score
It's frikin' laborious watching the Dawgs these days. Love 'em with my every fiber, but they constantly have me feeling like I need a vacation. Football is painful, watching it shouldn't be.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":qmz4jo57 said:
Ouch. RB got pinballed on that one. Nailed from behind while being driven back. Looked painful. Not sure why UCLA didn't have Jack in there for that.

Yeah he seems to be able to get a yard or two just by falling forward no matter where the contact is. Strong kid.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
UW was lucky that UCLA didn't snap the ball on that 4th down. Their D'line was literally just standing up waiting for the play clock to run down.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3738cylf said:
UW was lucky that UCLA didn't snap the ball on that 4th down. Their D'line was literally just standing up waiting for the play clock to run down.

The UCLA line was moving the entire time.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Wow, didn't like the 3rd and fourth down calls there. Wildcat on third? Too cute. Then they trust Miles to throw a timing route on fourth down? Don't be silly.

jkitsune

Reaction score
seahawk2k":33tlwcuy said:
Wow, didn't like the 3rd and fourth down calls there. Wildcat on third? Too cute. Then they trust Miles to throw a timing route on fourth down? Don't be silly.

Terrible. So much of this game is terrible.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
seahawk2k":1saxxm2d said:

Yeah those really were odd. We don't run the wildcat very often and that was a big play.

HawkWow

Reaction score
You're killing me Sark. The Wildcat was fooling anyone, you've got the ball in the hands of your best player in Sankey, do you really think the D believes he's not going to keep it? Then the pass on 4th and 2. Should have punted.

Latest posts