UW AT UCLA

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I have the game on mute, didn't catch that either. Unbelievable. Could've used him against Mariota.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Beautiful football.

Review and overturn, penalty before the snap, penalty before the snap, incomplete pass on 3rd down, then a blocked FG lol!

HawkWow

Reaction score
jkitsune":3u4nzfut said:
Did you have a point other than to take your irritation out on me? I didn't say he's calling a good game.

My reply to you was posted in frustration. I agree. Apologize for my tone, though my opinion remains the same. I think Wilcox has done some real good things with this team. But it seems he's getting worse. I doubt we are able to retain him, unless it's to replace Sark. I like Wilcox, but not that much.[/quote]

No worries. No doubt he has struggled the last month, but his body of work exceeds what he has shown recently. His recent slump will dim his star for a hc gig, and we may benefit.

Unless he's actually terrible, and then I'm wrong and that's okay. Either way we're cool. :)[/quote]

Thanks. IF Wilcox is willing to stay on in his current capacity, I agree his overall performance while at U-Dub should be enough to bring him back.

KK84

Reaction score
Gap Filler":26cpt8og said:
his foot was out, I know kk84 i'm being a troll by saying that lol

Just drop it. Your first 4 posts were sarcastic one liners, which is what I was referring to. I never said that the officiating was biased, just that it was bad.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Man, Sankey just can't get anything going tonight. It doesn't help that he's usually having to dodge at least one defender before he gets to the line of scrimmage.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Miles is looking very indecisive back there, can't take sacks like that. You are down by 10, what have you got to lose? Sling it!

drrew

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3gzzi0c5 said:
Missing_Clink":3gzzi0c5 said:
Did Sark really refuse to let Jack play LB?
You mean you're not convinced by the 214 times the announcers have mentioned it tonight?

Because announcers are never wrong. Guarantee 1000% that Jack was not told he couldn't play LB at UW.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
SeatownJay":25a4dmvu said:
bigtrain21":25a4dmvu said:
We need Price right now. This sucks.
Price wouldn't have avoided that sack any better.

Yeah I wasn't talking specifically about that play. Just overall. Miles is coming in under difficult circumstances.

Latest posts