UW AT UCLA

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I hate Wilcox tonight. It's 3rd & goal from the 2, UCLA is in their power run formation that has dominated the Huskies all night, and he has the linebackers lined up 2 yards deep in the endzone. STACK THE F'ING BOX YOU MORON!!!!!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Gap Filler":2uv8scxo said:
seahawk2k":2uv8scxo said:
Pad level is too high, Huskies need to square up, stick and drive, too much Yac from UCLA tonight.

didn't u say that same thing about Oregon vs. Stanford? Oregons pad level was too high?

Well, you know UW copies everything UO does.... :stirthepot: :mrgreen:

HawkWow

Reaction score
SeatownJay":14wv0c70 said:
Oh look, more missed tackles and yards after contact because the Huskies are going for the ball instead of stopping the ball carrier.

This is what I'm referring to with both Sark and now Wilcox. The team lacks discipline and it shows in their play. Sure there's a time when you go for the strip in today's football, but that time isn't when you are the lone tackler. These kids are talented and just need better coaching, IMO.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2ec5xhqz said:
Gap Filler":2ec5xhqz said:
seahawk2k":2ec5xhqz said:
Pad level is too high, Huskies need to square up, stick and drive, too much Yac from UCLA tonight.

didn't u say that same thing about Oregon vs. Stanford? Oregons pad level was too high?

Well, you know UW copies everything UO does.... :stirthepot: :mrgreen:

Oregon should copy UW and get a National Title.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
Well I was gonna tell the guy he is accurate. I knew when UCLA had 1st and goal on the 7 they would run it down their throats. They both must recruit the same style of players too

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Gap Filler":x1u9qyny said:
seahawk2k":x1u9qyny said:

Yeah, its the same bs.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
seahawk2k":3txemjfm said:
Gap Filler":3txemjfm said:
seahawk2k":3txemjfm said:

Yeah, its the same bs.

Nah its not bs. Its accurate.

HawkWow

Reaction score
jkitsune":gklo4wbd said:
HawkWow":gklo4wbd said:
jkitsune":gklo4wbd said:
HawkWow":gklo4wbd said:
Christ. Get Wilcox out too.
I still think Wilcox is a good coach, and well be glad he has bombed out of a hc job next year:

Thanks for that. I thought for sure he was calling a dumbass game. Now I know better. Did we win yet?

Did you have a point other than to take your irritation out on me? I didn't say he's calling a good game.

My reply to you was posted in frustration. I agree. Apologize for my tone, though my opinion remains the same. I think Wilcox has done some real good things with this team. But it seems he's getting worse. I doubt we are able to retain him, unless it's to replace Sark. I like Wilcox, but not that much.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hmm. Miles looks a lot slower then I thought he would. Although its probably that he's thinking too much more then just relying on his athleticism.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Wow, just wow. On that second down play the left tackle and left guard both took one step back then dove to the ground.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Love the call, this is a kitchen sink game for the Huskies.

jkitsune

Reaction score
HawkWow":4x9d7k74 said:
jkitsune":4x9d7k74 said:
HawkWow":4x9d7k74 said:
jkitsune":4x9d7k74 said:
HawkWow said:
Christ. Get Wilcox out too.
I still think Wilcox is a good coach, and well be glad he has bombed out of a hc job next year:

Thanks for that. I thought for sure he was calling a dumbass game. Now I know better. Did we win yet?

Did you have a point other than to take your irritation out on me? I didn't say he's calling a good game.

My reply to you was posted in frustration. I agree. Apologize for my tone, though my opinion remains the same. I think Wilcox has done some real good things with this team. But it seems he's getting worse. I doubt we are able to retain him, unless it's to replace Sark. I like Wilcox, but not that much.

No worries. No doubt he has struggled the last month, but his body of work exceeds what he has shown recently. His recent slump will dim his star for a hc gig, and we may benefit.

Unless he's actually terrible, and then I'm wrong and that's okay. Either way we're cool. :)

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
10 pages on this thread and no one in chat?

Just got home from work and shopping for dinner. Close game.

I walked in on the 3rd down before the fake punt. Ballsy call, that's for sure.

I can't believe this Jack kid has 4 TD's haha exciting night for him.

Latest posts