UW AT UCLA

Gap Filler

Reaction score
KK84":3afli6lg said:
Gap Filler":3afli6lg said:
keith price is hurt, what else is new?

Nothing you've contributed to this thread for starters.

meh, I count 6 or 7 of your last 8 posts bitching about nothing but officiating. at worst I'm keeping up with you, and thats at worst

SeatownJay

Reaction score
JSeahawks":ot6o5i9v said:
Excited to see Cyler Miles. I think he's going to be a really good one and is a better fit for this offense then Price.
He's definitely more of a threat to run than Price.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I don't think Pete's exit from USC has any effect on the NFL officiating. Given the 87 playoff game against the Oilers, the 98 game against the Jets, 2003 against the Ravens, 2004 against the Cowboys, XL and god knows how many other atrocities I've blocked out of my mind, I think we are hyper sensitive to officiating blunders. Its hard for me to imagine Pete gettting hammered in the NFL over that farce scandal at SC. Same with Sark, by all accounts, he's a great guy.

I fully admit I will recant this logic and swear about a conspiracy at the first bad call on Sunday though.

jkitsune

Reaction score
HawkWow":bzqoxx29 said:
jkitsune":bzqoxx29 said:
HawkWow":bzqoxx29 said:
Christ. Get Wilcox out too.
I still think Wilcox is a good coach, and well be glad he has bombed out of a hc job next year:

Thanks for that. I thought for sure he was calling a dumbass game. Now I know better. Did we win yet?

Did you have a point other than to take your irritation out on me? I didn't say he's calling a good game.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Nice playcall there, rush up, Huskies run out of that quick snap 90 percent of the time under Sark, good touch on that throw by Miles too.

KK84

Reaction score
Gap Filler":2041owkm said:
KK84":2041owkm said:
Gap Filler":2041owkm said:
keith price is hurt, what else is new?

Nothing you've contributed to this thread for starters.

meh, I count 6 or 7 of your last 8 posts bitching about nothing but officiating. at worst I'm keeping up with you, and thats at worst

The officiating has been horrible, and I've pointed out that it's been across the board. All of your posts have been snarky and trollish trash.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Oh look, more missed tackles and yards after contact because the Huskies are going for the ball instead of stopping the ball carrier.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
KK84":8gc6ihpx said:
The officiating has been horrible, and I've pointed out that it's been across the board. All of your posts have been snarky and trollish trash.

nah u just don't like facts. I'm moving on

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Pad level is too high, Huskies need to square up, stick and drive, too much Yac from UCLA tonight.

HawkWow

Reaction score
jkitsune":2m50nwn1 said:
HawkWow":2m50nwn1 said:
jkitsune":2m50nwn1 said:
HawkWow":2m50nwn1 said:
Christ. Get Wilcox out too.
I still think Wilcox is a good coach, and well be glad he has bombed out of a hc job next year:

Thanks for that. I thought for sure he was calling a dumbass game. Now I know better. Did we win yet?

Did you have a point other than to take your irritation out on me? I didn't say he's calling a good game.

I don't get it. I said he's calling a crappy game. You countered with he's a good coach and we will be lucky to keep him. I came back with I'm not seeing it. Where's the problem?

Gap Filler

Reaction score
seahawk2k":1gzhgo9g said:
Pad level is too high, Huskies need to square up, stick and drive, too much Yac from UCLA tonight.

didn't u say that same thing about Oregon vs. Stanford? Oregons pad level was too high?

Latest posts