Trade for Mcvay

seabowl

Reaction score
Probably a 1st round pick. But I'm not sure if his heart is still in it. Wasn't he talking about retiring last off season?
First of all, an in division team is not trading their head coach to the Seahawks. Secondly, what in the world is going on with the topics on this board? In the last few days I have seen the most ridiculous topics being discussed, including this one. I love McVay as well but there is a 0.0% chance the Seahawks acquire him.

olyfan63

Reaction score
McVay might be open to it, rather than risk giving up the 2 guaranteed wins per year against Pete Carroll to a coach that can actually slow down his offense.
Nah! Unless Seattle gets the Ravens DC, the Seahawks will still be McVay's bitch for at least another couple seasons.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Probably a 1st round pick. But I'm not sure if his heart is still in it. Wasn't he talking about retiring last off season?
Yup. I believe he was contemplating acting or something? But then after enough of the media kept asking him about retiring after his first losing season he switched it up to make it look like he wasn't just giving up after a losing season or whatever. Something like that.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
A one and done coach would be a hit on .net

The boy genius probably would’ve been run out of town after scoring 3 points in the SB…

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
First of all, an in division team is not trading their head coach to the Seahawks. Secondly, what in the world is going on with the topics on this board? In the last few days I have seen the most ridiculous topics being discussed, including this one. I love McVay as well but there is a 0.0% chance the Seahawks acquire him.
Haha. You’re surprised. That’s funny. You think we would actually keep contact with reality? Why would we do something so silly.

sutz

Reaction score
Welcome to the silly season. 🤷‍♂️

BASF

Reaction score
McVay might be open to it, rather than risk giving up the 2 guaranteed wins per year against Pete Carroll to a coach that can actually slow down his offense.
Nah! Unless Seattle gets the Ravens DC, the Seahawks will still be McVay's bitch for at least another couple seasons.
Interestingly enough McVay's team was one of only two teams that scored more than twenty-four against the Ravens. McVay handled their system quite well.

renofox

Reaction score
We should have just kept PC as head coach and brought in Shanny to be OC and BB to be DC. Easy-Peasy.

flv2

Reaction score
I don't see those "We not me" t-shirts being popular in the Seahawks locker room.

calinator

Reaction score
Haha a first round pick. I've seen coaches in the past bring in Russ type hauls. Wasn't it Chucky who demanded a great return?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
This would be possible if the teams were swapped and the Seahawks were based in LA and the Rams were in Seattle. There is literally nothing the Seahawks could offer McVay to come over here outside of some ridiculous salary he could never turn down.

Latest posts