They say teams in the NFL aren’t separated by alot

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
But it seems like it’s miles and miles of separation between McVay, Shanahan, with Carroll…

You can even throw John Harbaugh in it….

Yes, there is a lot of separation between Carroll and the rest of the league….its pretty damn evident now, if you didn’t see it before.

I don’t know how Carroll believes anything he tells himself….especially after losses this bad…”we are going to do better….”

Yeah, right…..

I wish Seattle had media journalists like Philly or New York, they would be running Carroll out the door with losses like this…they wouldn’t be afraid to ask difficult questions….

It’s time for a change and now….

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Maybe NFL teams aren’t separated by a lot but the word a lot should be separated between the a and lot.
Sorry but as a teacher that bugs the shit out of me. Alot is not a word!

As far as yesterday’s game, the Seahawks and 49ers are separated by a lot of talent. That SF team is loaded all over the place. Really hard to win when the other team is stacked at nearly every critical position.

cymatica

Reaction score
Maybe NFL teams aren’t separated by a lot but the word a lot should be separated between the a and lot.

As far as yesterday’s game, the Seahawks and 49ers are separated by a lot of talent. That SF team is loaded all over the place. Really hard to win when the other team is stacked at nearly every critical position.
Are they really that far separated in talent, or is Shanahan just better at getting the most out of the talent he has? JSN, DK, and our tight end group would be heavily utilized and schemed properly under him. He wouldn't expect an injured QB and oline to run deep pass plays against a top dline, hell he doesn't do that with a top oline and Purdy, he helps his line and QB with his playcalls

Seahawks8880

Reaction score

That means we should have be beaten the Rams twice this year if you’re comparing talent. The 49ers had surrendered a touch down to almost every team this year and our offense could only mustered 3 points to be exact at home. What about laying a huge egg in Baltimore and the browns beat them a week later scoring 33 points.

Seattle could be more loaded with talent and all that would be wasted with this coaching regime.

OP
OP
TheLegendOfBoom

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
When I say separated by a lot, I mean, coaching talent…not so much player talents….

Every team has talented players but not every team has talented coaches….

Seattle lacks a tremendous amount of talent in coaching…

It’s too bad you can’t draft coaches like you can draft players…

Xxx

Reaction score
But it seems like it’s miles and miles of separation between McVay, Shanahan, with Carroll…

You can even throw John Harbaugh in it….

Yes, there is a lot of separation between Carroll and the rest of the league….its pretty damn evident now, if you didn’t see it before.

I don’t know how Carroll believes anything he tells himself….especially after losses this bad…”we are going to do better….”

Yeah, right…..

I wish Seattle had media journalists like Philly or New York, they would be running Carroll out the door with losses like this…they wouldn’t be afraid to ask difficult questions….

It’s time for a change and now….
He doesn’t believe it he just saying nothing. He will never answer anything cause he doesn’t have to

OP
OP
TheLegendOfBoom

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
He doesn’t believe it he just saying nothing. He will never answer anything cause he doesn’t have to
You ever wonder what the year end meetings with ownership is like?

Jody Allen: “Rough year, huh?”

Pete Carroll: “We did some good things and we are learning, and we are excited for next year!”

Jody Allen: “You’ll get them next year!”

Pete Carroll: “I’m just so freakin jacked about how good we will be next season!”

Jody Allen: “I believe it!”

I’m convinced Jody Allen does not care as long as Carroll is HC, it’s good enough for her…

getnasty

Reaction score
I'm not saying Shanny isn’t a better coach and yes he's light-years ahead on the offense side of things but if you can't see the Niners have way more talent on their roster you don't know what your looking at.

In fact If the Niners don't win a SB in the next couple of years I'd probably question how good of a coach Shanny is.