Top Billin on yesterday's game. Go watch -

LTH

Reaction score
Aside from his 'schtick' - I love Murf - well, actually I love his 'schtick' too. He's largely un-biased towards us and I like that after a loss. He points out several things. Geno, Oline, DK, Lockett and a couple other things.

I put alot of stock in most of what he says usually - go watch - it's a touch long - but I think it's worth it.

It certainly changed my mind on the issue of Geno being the entire problem yesterday.

Murf is absolutely right in his assessment of Geno Smith.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Top Billin' is going to move his coverage to another team:

I gotta say, it makes sense.

He doesn’t want to cover a team for a long time.

3 seasons is enough for a team that’s essentially not really “your team.”

And he has expressed a lot of “Seattle people” has an issue with his content of Seattle, so, I’m sure he’s past the point that some idiots telling him what he should do after a while becomes too much to keep hearing it and he might as well cover a new team.

I get it, honestly.

Smellyman

Reaction score
I gotta say, it makes sense.

He doesn’t want to cover a team for a long time.

3 seasons is enough for a team that’s essentially not really “your team.”

And he has expressed a lot of “Seattle people” has an issue with his content of Seattle, so, I’m sure he’s past the point that some idiots telling him what he should do after a while becomes too much to keep hearing it and he might as well cover a new team.

I get it, honestly.
'Idiots telling him what to do'?

Read his responses to comments. He is the idiot

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
'Idiots telling him what to do'?

Read his responses to comments. He is the idiot
I can see him being upset for people claiming he doesn’t know what he’s talking about, etc. and then telling people off in the comments section. And I can see people that don’t watch and analyze football like some people actually but then make comments stating this how it should be etc. that’s enough to rile anyone up.

Though I don’t have a problem with him, I can see why he wants to walk away and I can see how Seahawks fans (or even people in general) don’t like him either.

He calls people idiots and people him an idiot. It just goes round and round.

I just enjoy Seahawks analysis content, so, if Top Billin is out now, someone with some YouTube skills and football knowledge can step up the plate and make some Seahawks analysis and content.

Cheers to anyone that steps up to the plate! Because they are going to get backlash. You can’t please everyone.

knownone

Reaction score
He obviously shouldn't be calling people names—or reading comments, for that matter—and I can imagine putting effort into content creation only to have people come and disparage it is frustrating. And while that's the price of putting your opinions out there, that creator/community relationship works both ways: if someone calls him an idiot, there's no reason he can't respond in kind.

I've only watched a few of this guy's videos and never read or posted a comment on YouTube. His content seemed fine from my vantage point, so losing his perspective feels like a loss to the community.

Torc

Reaction score
I enjoy his content. Obviously he can cover any team he wants to. His choice to cover the seahawks (as he explains) was a purely business decision, not based on any connection to them. He's getting crap from some fans, because it's the internet and there's always some idiots out there.

I think it's funny that he thinks there is going to be a team out there that DOESN'T have that group of vocal complaining fans that'll post on his videos.

hoxrox

Reaction score
I just enjoy Seahawks analysis content, so, if Top Billin is out now, someone with some YouTube skills and football knowledge can step up the plate and make some Seahawks analysis and content.
KJ All Day is a good show. They do live Q&As which is cool. Rather watch KJ and Gee Scott than this Top Billin dude.

cymatica

Reaction score
Yeah , if you follow what he says without question,you're good. If he perceives any dissention,real or otherwise he attacks.

Yep, you're right . Very insecure and dillusional.
He goes further than that. I read a comment in his video a couple weeks ago where the poster said that KJ Wright had a similar take in his podcast. He then responds to the comment by saying basically he didn't want to hear about some guys podcast in his comment section and he said it in the most douchey way possible.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
He goes further than that. I read a comment in his video a couple weeks ago where the poster said that KJ Wright had a similar take in his podcast. He then responds to the comment by saying basically he didn't want to hear about some guys podcast in his comment section and he said it in the most douchey way possible.
It’s somewhat crazy how these shows consider other similar shows involving the same team, it’s crazy how the hosts, see view other shows as their “direct competitors.”

I’ll watch as much content on the Seahawks as long as it’s produced well…don’t care who does it but just cause I watch one show doesn’t mean I will not watch the other.

But there’s a real competition for Seahawks content now.

I’ve been watching KJAllDay cause it’s KJ and he’s a Legend.

KJAllDay is a real good podcast.

Sherman, himself, also has one.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
He obviously shouldn't be calling people names—or reading comments, for that matter—and I can imagine putting effort into content creation only to have people come and disparage it is frustrating. And while that's the price of putting your opinions out there, that creator/community relationship works both ways: if someone calls him an idiot, there's no reason he can't respond in kind.

I've only watched a few of this guy's videos and never read or posted a comment on YouTube. His content seemed fine from my vantage point, so losing his perspective feels like a loss to the community.
Yep, they's a whole lot of 'Lightweights' in here.
TRUTH is universal....NOT everything he's presented is the Gospel, but not everything he's saying is WRONG either.
There are quite a few in here that just can't admit that they are WRONG >MYSELF INCLUDED<, but what Murph. has been presenting ain't all that far off the mark.

cymatica

Reaction score
It’s somewhat crazy how these shows consider other similar shows involving the same team, it’s crazy how the hosts, see view other shows as their “direct competitors.”

I’ll watch as much content on the Seahawks as long as it’s produced well…don’t care who does it but just cause I watch one show doesn’t mean I will not watch the other.

But there’s a real competition for Seahawks content now.

I’ve been watching KJAllDay cause it’s KJ and he’s a Legend.

KJAllDay is a real good podcast.

Sherman, himself, also has one.

I just thought it was funny that he had that attitude towards a former Seahawk players podcast, as if that would steal his views.

Torc

Reaction score
I just thought it was funny that he had that attitude towards a former Seahawk players podcast, as if that would steal his views.
Well, any time someone disagrees with him he states that the only pads they've ever worn are menstrual pads, and they obviously don't know anything. Hard to do that with a former NFL player.

I really like his analysis, but yeah, some of his personal interactions are less entertaining.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Haha shows you how strong that New Jersey school system is preparing these
Overachievers for the game of life 😂

That angry stupid sounding douche bag
Going off on KJ Wright ? Hahahahaha

Doesn't KJ know about Murph and all he's accomplished ?🤣

Thank you Cymatica . I needed that.

GemCity

Reaction score
I can’t bear to listen to more bravado online. The more badass they try to be usually equates to the larger a pu$$y they are.

Not giving Geno a pass. I was at the game. I’m not claiming to be a guru here but he played like ass.