Top Billin on yesterday's game. Go watch -

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Aside from his 'schtick' - I love Murf - well, actually I love his 'schtick' too. He's largely un-biased towards us and I like that after a loss. He points out several things. Geno, Oline, DK, Lockett and a couple other things.

I put alot of stock in most of what he says usually - go watch - it's a touch long - but I think it's worth it.

It certainly changed my mind on the issue of Geno being the entire problem yesterday.

morgulon1

Reaction score
TB is possibly the only youtube guy I will never watch again. It's too bad because he is knowledgeable.
Yeah he got real disrespectful with me and I told him to F.O.

He's a clown. Making YouTube from his bedroom in his Mama's house 😂
Probably played a little ball in high school , maybe a small 3rd level community college. IDGAF

I made sure that yukmouth don't come on my feed.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Yesterday was the worst I've seen out of DK and it looks like I'm not the only one. He needs to be traded asap, but who would we insert at #1?

Yes, trading Metcalf away and eating the $11.5M in dead money this year plus $23M in dead money next year so he can go to another team and play the rest of the season at $129K per game (and then all of next season for $13M, none of which is guaranteed which only becomes guaranteed if he's still on the roster on the fifth day of the next league year) is a great idea.

EDITED to fix the thing about Metcalf's salary guarantee.

Last edited:

evergreen

Reaction score

Probably played a little ball in high school , maybe a small 3rd level community college. IDGAF

He doesn't like putty people and lets them know. Not saying you are but he's always talking about 12s complaining about Geno or Jamal.

hawker84

Reaction score
Aside from his 'schtick' - I love Murf - well, actually I love his 'schtick' too. He's largely un-biased towards us and I like that after a loss. He points out several things. Geno, Oline, DK, Lockett and a couple other things.

I put alot of stock in most of what he says usually - go watch - it's a touch long - but I think it's worth it.

It certainly changed my mind on the issue of Geno being the entire problem yesterday.

Yep dude is legit and does a great job breaking down film. Love his take on DK.

morgulon1

Reaction score
He doesn't like putty people and lets them know. Not saying you are but he's always talking about 12s complaining about Geno or Jamal.
I never spoke of anyone.

I told him "sorry about your eagles " when they lost the SB and it went to hell from there.

So if that makes me "putty" 😂

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I never spoke of anyone.

I told him "sorry about your eagles " when they lost the SB and it went to hell from there.

So if that makes me "putty" 😂
well he is a philly fan - so that probably explains a bunch -

maybe he just needs to have his pole greased ;)

as an aside - the thing that I find the most amusing about 'pole greasing' is that it doesn't appear to work! The mallot-heads just climb them anyways - grease and all! ;)

Ozzy

Reaction score

He's a giant clown and on every single video he's trying to threaten someone to a fight. Super insecure which is odd considering his channel.

morgulon1

Reaction score
He's a giant clown and on every single video he's trying to threaten someone to a fight. Super insecure which is odd considering his channel.
Yeah , if you follow what he says without question,you're good. If he perceives any dissention,real or otherwise he attacks.

Yep, you're right . Very insecure and dillusional.

toffee

Reaction score
Turn Bobo into Puca Nacau, Lockett, JSN, that’s a formidable WR corps right there.
A few thoughts:
  1. Bobo couldn't get a lot of YAC, due to his lack of speed? But then, DK with his superior 4.37 sec speed, isn't getting a lot of YAC either. Can someone with more football knowledge critique on route running and hands between DK and Bobo?
  2. JSN is unproven, but Lockett's performance will drop due to age and side activities, realtor and all. These two are about the same size and speed?
  3. When is Eskridge coming back?