The Saints just shat....

2_0_6

Reaction score
hawker84":3k2gpe9m said:
Good morning Folks. These NO boys still hard at it i see. Alrighty then, carry on...

I don't mind reading their wonderful posts, they only have a few more days left in their season. :thfight7:

irocdave

Reaction score
I would like to see our fan base be more humble because I feel it will be a close game. That being said, the Hawks have a better team, no question about it. Faster, more physical and defensively better coached. SP is a better offensive coach than DB / TC / PC but Pete is a much better defensive coach than SP/ Ryan. The difference is that Pete helped form the offensive mentality and had a deciding influence on who the starting 11 were on offense.

It is funny how the national consensus is that Pete Carrol isn't a good coach. The national media doesn't seem to want to acknowledge what Pete has done since he came back to the NFL. People forget he was hired before the GM and had a say in who the GM was going to be. Taking guys that were cast offs from other teams, and leagues and making them pro bowlers. How many teams went hard after Lynch? Browner? Sherman? Baldwin? Wilson? How many teams put a 6'7" 350+ pound lineman at defensive end? How many teams watched what was happening with the trend towards 6'2+ wide receivers and went after corner backs that were as tall or taller? Those tall DB's don't grow on trees. How many teams will try and duplicate what the Hawks secondary has done over the last 3 years?

Pete Carrol deserves to be considered for coach of the year.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
TheWallE":1fekxja5 said:
tacomahawk":1fekxja5 said:
Wow so your saying that in these games, you essentially have a 50/50 chance of winning or losing? Those are ridiculously awesome stats!

Seriously this post is almost total horsecrap based on nothing but your opinion but we are supposed to take it as gospel. Are we confident, yes because we have earned the right. I would rather be confident than delusional.

How is this based on opinion? The only thing I stated that wasn't indisputable fact was that the Saints have a better QB and Coach combo... and you will find very few objective people that would disagree with that assessment.

The point of the 13-12 record I brought up is that the Blowout previously in the year historically means very little. Both teams go in with reasons to believe they can win.

You should be confident BTW, you are the 1 seed. But who is more delusional, me for thinking the Saints have a chance, or you for thinking that they don't?

You for thinking the Saints have a chance... Where is the King Kong emoticon, I want to beat my chest.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Used to be humble when it came to the hawks, after XL* I really don't give 2 squirts what the NFL, sportswriters, or other fanbases think about us or the Hawks. That's totally out of our control.

Kamcussion

Reaction score
I never understood the humble fan.. If we pound our chests who cares.. if we lose, it wasnt because i was overconfident lol

Latest posts