The Hell With All Of You!

Xxx

Reaction score
I m not saying Seattle doesn't have issues because they.... do especially the way SF dominated that O line. But... this game was more a reflection on how good SF is rather than how bad Seattle is. SF is destroying everybody. This is a really well coached ball club with a crap load of talent.

LTH
We played so bad it’s not even worth letting this game reveal anything about sf. Geno had time to beat the rush. Almost all of
them. He didn’t get rid of the ball in time, for a myriad of reasons. I’m not saying San Fran isn’t really bad ass, I’m just saying the rush was beatable. We knew how much time we had to beat them but there was no attempt to call or execute plays that could do it. They just kept doing the same slow developing pass plays and even run plays and just kept getting beat. But it wasn’t one second. It was like 4 or 5. It was just power rushing up front and the pocket would slowly collapse on geno while I was saying, throw it, throw it, throw it, c’mon throw it… ahhhh sack…. I don’t know why we wouldn’t do what needed to be done, it doesn’t make sense, they didn’t even try… they were the definition of insanity last night

RiverDog

Reaction score
I m not saying Seattle doesn't have issues because they.... do especially the way SF dominated that O line. But... this game was more a reflection on how good SF is rather than how bad Seattle is. SF is destroying everybody. This is a really well coached ball club with a crap load of talent.

LTH
Did you watch the Ravens game?

Xxx

Reaction score

LTH
I totally disagreee

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
This game wasn’t even competitive.

No matter how good or bad the opponent is, you always want to look like you “belong” on the field as well…

I can’t honestly say Seattle looks like a decent NFL team.

Anytime when you can’t score an offensive touchdown for pro long periods of time, it becomes more than a talent issue, that’s also a major coaching issue…

If the coaches are supposed to put players in the best position to score points, obviously, and it’s not working, when you watch film and dissect, did the players execute what they were asked to do? If they did and it didn’t work, it’s a coaching issue.

Seattle is at the point in time where the coaching is worse than the talent and the coaches aren’t talented enough to understand this.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
This game wasn’t even competitive.

No matter how good or bad the opponent is, you always want to look like you “belong” on the field as well…

I can’t honestly say Seattle looks like a decent NFL team.

Anytime when you can’t score an offensive touchdown for pro long periods of time, it becomes more than a talent issue, that’s also a major coaching issue…

If the coaches are supposed to put players in the best position to score points, obviously, and it’s not working, when you watch film and dissect, did the players execute what they were asked to do? If they did and it didn’t work, it’s a coaching issue.

Seattle is at the point in time where the coaching is worse than the talent and the coaches aren’t talented enough to understand this.
Pete called out the problems today. There's a post about it here.

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
I didn't watch enough of the game - but if we didn't attack at the hufonga spot - then we're retarded.

It's literally the first thing I would have done. And repeated if/when successfull.

SMH

49ers could have high schoolers in the secondary and we wouldn’t be smart enough to attack them

LTH

Reaction score
Did you watch the Ravens game?
Yeah.. the Hawks are out classed by both the Ravens and the Niners...1st Rams game was a fluke... 2nd one they blew it and should have won that game on several different fronts. HAWKS are not playing very good right now. 6 more games to go...

But wouldn't surprise me if the Niners didnt lose another game and win it all!

LTH

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
How about mediocre with no chance > mediocre with no chance > mediocre with no chance?

Progression? What's that?
No chance? Do you expect to go from mediocre to Super Bowl in one year? Seahawks have added a number of good young players over the last two years. They will develop. There’s more talent than in 2021, but there are still some holes to fill. Nevertheless, the team is on an upward trajectory.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Yeah.. the Hawks are out classed by both the Ravens and the Niners...1st Rams game was a fluke... 2nd one they blew it and should have won that game on several different fronts. HAWKS are not playing very good right now. 6 more games to go...

But wouldn't surprise me if the Niners didnt lose another game and win it all!

LTH
We also won a couple of games that we shouldn't have, like the Browns game. We needed a walk off FG to beat the Commanders at home, a team that the Cowboys just got through wasting. As a rule, the close game thing tends to even itself out. You lose some you should have won and win some you should have lost.

The Niners have to play the Eagles next week, so we'll see just how good they really are. It's pretty hard to judge them based on what they did to us.

Reactions: Xxx

Xxx

Reaction score
We also won a couple of games that we shouldn't have, like the Browns game. We needed a walk off FG to beat the Commanders at home, a team that the Cowboys just got through wasting. As a rule, the close game thing tends to even itself out. You lose some you should have won and win some you should have lost.

The Niners have to play the Eagles next week, so we'll see just how good they really are. It's pretty hard to judge them based on what they did to us.
Man the hawks are like a crazy guy that has dual personalities and one can kick your butt and the other has his shoelaces tied together and they live in the open roof asylum that we are all running around screaming in

LTH

Reaction score

I'm not judging them on what they did to the Hawks. With the exception of their 3 game skid when they had some injuries they litterly destroyed all their opponents they averaged over 30 points a game and gave up a small amount not sure what the D average was.

Let's see how they rebound that will say a lot about this team and Pete.

LTH

• Love
Reactions: Xxx

Xxx

Reaction score

Right hard to judge anything from that turkey game we were so dysfunctional

Xxx

Reaction score
I'm not judging them on what they did to the Hawks. With the exception of their 3 game skid when they had some injuries they litterly destroyed all their opponents they averaged over 30 points a game and gave up a small amount not sure what the D average was.

LTH
Love the rebound man. I don’t care how much we suck yesterday we win tomorrow

RiverDog

Reaction score

LTH
Well, I wouldn't call the first Rams game a "fluke." You don't get beat the way we did with smoke and mirrors. The Rams were a far better team back then, and they were without some of their best players.

I'm certainly not discounting the chances of a rebound from that loss against the Niners, but I'm not holding my breath, either. Dak is having his best year as a pro, their defense is playing extremely well, and they're in playoff mode chasing the Eagles. Since losing a close one to Philly, they've one 3 games by 3 TD's plus.

Last edited:

LTH

Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't call the first Rams game a "fluke." You don't get beat the way we did with smoke and mirrors. The Rams were a far better team back then, and they were without some of their best players.

I'm certainly not discounting the chances of a rebound from that loss against the Niners, but I'm not holding my breath, either. Dak is having his best year as a pro, their defense is playing extremely well, and they're in playoff mode chasing the Eagles. Since losing a close one to Philly, they've one 3 games by 3 TD's
Something is clearly going on in the organization i have no idea whats happening but the energy of the team is way off. Maybe it is Waldron not clicking with Carroll? Something is going on.

I notice is that the team does much better when they are running the ball. I don't like this thing about not running the ball because they don't get the chance because of third down conversion. That doesn't make sense to me. If your need to run the ball then run the ball. Also the O is much better when Geno takes off and runs... they need to do more of that.

LTH

RiverDog

Reaction score
Something is clearly going on in the organization i have no idea whats happening but the energy of the team is way off. Maybe it is Waldron not clicking with Carroll? Something is going on.

I notice is that the team does much better when they are running the ball. I don't like this thing about not running the ball because they don't get the chance because of third down conversion. That doesn't make sense to me. If your need to run the ball then run the ball. Also the O is much better when Geno takes off and runs... they need to do more of that.

LTH
I think it's more than just something going on within the organization. We have a lack of talent in the trenches. The emphasis offensively over the past few years has been on wide receivers and running backs, defensively it's been with safeties.

Geno is ok as a runner and like most starting quarterbacks, has made some nice runs when the protection breaks down. But we're not going to make a living off of his running. But I do think that we can get him on the move a little more, that we've trended towards the 5 and 7 step drop, and our offensive line isn't built for that kind of offense.

Reactions: LTH

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
Gotta admit the facts:
1 TD scored by the defense
2 FG's scored by the special teams.
Hawk's did not score a single point with Geno Smith on the field vs the Rams. Not one single point.
I don't believe there is room for any argument here.

NoGain

Reaction score
I disagree a bit with the idea that the Hawks haven't invested/focused on the trenches in recent years...

OL

--Charles Cross
--Abe Lucas
--Olu Oluwatimi
--Damian Lewis
--Anthony Bradford

DL

--Dre'Mont Jones
--Darrell Taylor
--Leonard Williams
--Jarren Reed

I think we have something to work with as concerns our OL. Injuries and lack of continuity have just stalled what I thought was going to be an emerging strength of the club.

Admittedly, we need more help/focus on the DL, and we've had a few swings and disappointments there.

But we need to focus on the QB position next off season first and foremost. We can't go on without at least having the hope that we can develop a new franchise QB. I'd draft two QB's in the next draft, one in the first round if the right one is there to be had, and one flyer in a late round. We can't effing ignore anymore the most important position in all team sports.

Last edited:

Xxx

Reaction score
I disagree a bit with the idea that the Hawks haven't invested/focused on the trenches in recent years...

OL

--Charles Cross
--Abe Lucas
--Olu Oluwatimi
--Damian Lewis
--Anthony Bradford

DL

--Dre'Mont Jones
--Darrell Taylor
--Leonard Williams
--Jarren Reed

I think we have something to work with as concerns our OL. Injuries and lack of continuity have just stalled what I thought was going to be an emerging strength of the club.

Admittedly, we need more help/focus on the DL, and we've had a few swings and disappointments there.

But we need to focus on the QB position next off season first and foremost. We can't go on without at least having the hope that we can develpp a new franchise QB. I'd draft two QB's in the next draft, one in the first round if the right one is there to be had, and one flyer in a late round. We can't effing ignoreanymore the most important position in all team sports.
Very good post. They have done a lot on both lines and both lines are good. People think because geno is getting sacked our line sucks… that’s not it. The plays and geno decisions are the biggest reasons for the sacks.

How many times when Geno drops back do you scream out loud “throw it already”
It’s the routes and the decision making

Last edited: