The Saints just shat....

Joey13091

Reaction score
He's skinny.......

eha3e6uj.jpg

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Dude...would you take a look at those abs! Their offset..he must have a short leg, too! Probably why he has hip problems. ;)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Whatever definition of skinny you're using is wrong and you should look the actual definition up in Webster's or any dictionary worth a crap. Those are classic sprinters legs by the way.;)

Joey13091

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":uaisha33 said:
Whatever definition of skinny you're using is wrong and you should look the actual definition up in Webster's or any dictionary worth a crap.

I was being sarcastic because everyone else was saying he was.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Joey13091":22xwbw56 said:
KCHawkGirl":22xwbw56 said:
Whatever definition of skinny you're using is wrong and you should look the actual definition up in Webster's or any dictionary worth a crap.

I was being sarcastic because everyone else was saying he was.
Oops! :shock:

Hint, use the sarcasm emoticon).

terrytogo

Reaction score
We already played against Harvin 4 years ago in the NFC championship; that didn't work too well for him as he had a terrible game. Oh by the way, Sydney Rice was also in that game and Favre threw his last pick while trying to throw to him over the middle. (I know Rice is out this game, but I find it funny they're both on the same team once again)

Point is, Harvin isn't in football shape and one hard hit on that hip could possibly end his afternoon. Rob will have a great game plan just as he had in Philly. Their offense is much better than the hawks, and they have more dynamic players; they only gained around 250 yards the entire game.

I think you guys overestimate Harvin's importance in this game; he may actually hurt your offense by the coaches trying to design "special" plays for him to get the ball. This could impede the type of offense you ran the entire season, and possibly make running your offense more complicated than it should be. I, for one, would be worried about his ball security due to his lack of reps this year; he has a tendency to put the ball on the ground at times.

Anyhoo, here's to a great game with no excuses in the end.

themunn

Reaction score
terrytogo":xot136od said:
We already played against Harvin 4 years ago in the NFC championship; that didn't work too well for him as he had a terrible game. Oh by the way, Sydney Rice was also in that game and Favre threw his last pick while trying to throw to him over the middle. (I know Rice is out this game, but I find it funny they're both on the same team once again)

Point is, Harvin isn't in football shape and one hard hit on that hip could possibly end his afternoon. Rob will have a great game plan just as he had in Philly. Their offense is much better than the hawks, and they have more dynamic players; they only gained around 250 yards the entire game.

I think you guys overestimate Harvin's importance in this game; he may actually hurt your offense by the coaches trying to design "special" plays for him to get the ball. This could impede the type of offense you ran the entire season, and possibly make running your offense more complicated than it should be. I, for one, would be worried about his ball security due to his lack of reps this year; he has a tendency to put the ball on the ground at times.

That would fly if it wasn't for the fact that we put up our second most points on the season (behind only the game against the Jaguars) in the one game he did play. And he's almost certainly going to be in better football shape now than he was then...

2_0_6

Reaction score
terrytogo":8r1ujlpl said:

This is about the funniest post I have read all week. The Vikings had a total of FIVE turnovers that game, and absolutely dominated the Saints in all categories the entire time. Take off your "we-aint-dat" glasses, its not 2009 anymore, and this game is in Seattle.
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=300124018

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Not expecting him to compete with the Mebane belly shake off contest after making a great play... that's forsure!

terrytogo

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":fqmn5oxq said:
terrytogo":fqmn5oxq said:

This is about the funniest post I have read all week. The Vikings had a total of FIVE turnovers that game, and absolutely dominated the Saints in all categories the entire time. Take off your "we-aint-dat" glasses, its not 2009 anymore, and this game is in Seattle.

The point I'm making is Harvin isn't as ready as you may think. Our defense isn't afraid of him; we've neutralized dynamic playmakers all year long.

Rob Ryan does a great job, and I fully expect a much better defensive performance than the first time around.

2_0_6

Reaction score
The point Im making is that we went 13-3 without Harvin. They don't need him to take over the game, just him being on the field changes things for you.

Comparing the 2009 Vikings to the 2013 Hawks is like comparing apples to beans.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
terrytogo":18k6viwk said:
Hawk_Nation":18k6viwk said:
terrytogo":18k6viwk said:

The point I'm making is Harvin isn't as ready as you may think. Our defense isn't afraid of him; we've neutralized dynamic playmakers all year long.

Rob Ryan does a great job, and I fully expect a much better defensive performance than the first time around.
Rob Ryan's defense has got their asses handed to them the last 2 times he's been here, and Harvin didn't play in either game. The Saints defense neutralized absolutely no one here in December, no one. They were Seattle's beotch that day! I hear Saints fans complaining about over confidence, looks like you are guilty of the same with very little reason to be IMHO.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
terrytogo":20rmbcex said:

That's the point! Please gameplan against him. We aren't Minnesota and he's not a focal point of our offense but yet he DEMANDS such concern. Without him 34-7 remember?

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
terrytogo":1lbnkrr9 said:
The point I'm making is Harvin isn't as ready as you may think. [And you're an expert on his readiness how?] Our defense isn't afraid of him [you know this as fact? They're painting Seahawks logos on their practice field...]; we've neutralized dynamic playmakers all year long [Hmmm, ok].

Rob Ryan does a great job [was Ryan the DC back in 2009 as per your first example?], and I fully expect a much better defensive performance [that's nice, we fully support your expectations.] than the first time around.

SMH... dude, just stop while your still behind...

Uffda

Reaction score
Rob Ryan's dallas last season 27-7 hawks , this season 34-7 hawks. Will be closer though doubtful if the overcome is any different.

Slick

Reaction score
FREAK!

Modern sports science combined with good genetics, strength & conditioning, and a strict diet.

Joey13091":112s2riq said:
He's skinny.......

eha3e6uj.jpg

terrytogo

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":1d2g3fxo said:
terrytogo":1d2g3fxo said:
The point I'm making is Harvin isn't as ready as you may think. [And you're an expert on his readiness how?] Our defense isn't afraid of him [you know this as fact? They're painting Seahawks logos on their practice field...]; we've neutralized dynamic playmakers all year long [Hmmm, ok].

Rob Ryan does a great job [was Ryan the DC back in 2009 as per your first example?], and I fully expect a much better defensive performance [that's nice, we fully support your expectations.] than the first time around.

It doesn't matter who our DC was the first time around, our head coach, lb coach, and d-line coach are the same; they know what to expect from Harvin.
Painting hawks logos on the field doesn't show trepidation, it's purely psychological.

I have a question for you and don't have to go back very far? Do you consider D. Jackson and McCoy playmakers? Because if you do, they were neutralized on their own field last Saturday.

2_0_6

Reaction score
terrytogo":5bte6noj said:
LawlessHawk":5bte6noj said:
terrytogo":5bte6noj said:

It doesn't matter who our DC was the first time around, our head coach, lb coach, and d-line coach are the same; they know what to expect from Harvin.
Painting hawks logos on the field doesn't show trepidation, it's purely psychological.

I have a question for you and don't have to go back very far? Do you consider D. Jackson and McCoy playmakers? Because if you do, they were neutralized on their own field last Saturday.

:stirthepot: Someone is a bit punch drunk off the Saints Kool-Aid. :thirishdrinkers: