The Saints come marching in.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
THe one thing that concerns me as a Hawks fan from what I saw tonight was how well the Saints ran the ball and how they stopped it. The success running could be a result of a sub-par Eagles run D. But they did slow down the top ranked Eagles running game.

As for that comment that the Hawks would be better off playing the Niners cause of how they call their offense. The Niners have more experience than the Saints playing in Seattle. So for that comment to be true, the Niner fan has to be admitting that Harbough is not smart enough to make the adjustment to playing in Seattle :)

WeakBeak

Reaction score
34-7 again don't see much of change fron last time. Oh wait we might have harvin this time.

WeakBeak

Reaction score
Hawkrider bro have confidence are rund defense will shut them down.

hawk79

Reaction score
Look, let the pundits say what they want. It's not like they're going to say it's going to be a blow out cuz they have to generate interest. But I can hear them all now...very little respect for the Hawks. It's hilliarous to me!! Just do what you do Hawks. Don't listen to the noise!!

Laloosh

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":21jcnqhv said:
THe one thing that concerns me as a Hawks fan from what I saw tonight was how well the Saints ran the ball and how they stopped it. The success running could be a result of a sub-par Eagles run D. But they did slow down the top ranked Eagles running game.

As for that comment that the Hawks would be better off playing the Niners cause of how they call their offense. The Niners have more experience than the Saints playing in Seattle. So for that comment to be true, the Niner fan has to be admitting that Harbough is not smart enough to make the adjustment to playing in Seattle :)

They ran well on the Dallas defense as well. Let's be honest, PHI is not known for their amazing defense.

We'll be playing the same team (possibly more banged up though). They may be better prepared, but that doesn't change what they have to do. Score on the best defense in the league.

JonRud

Reaction score
It is going to be a really long, hard week waiting for this game.

dradee

Reaction score
They have to hype up the Saints, they really do not match up well against Seattle at all.

Saints come in more banged up than last time, Hawks dominate both sides of the ball!

Yawner!

morgulon1

Reaction score
49ers":2bw1c3rf said:
Man, I think you guys are REALLY over-looking this Saints team. I think it's the one team you don't want to see in the playoffs. The 49ers are the team you wanted to see.... they call 2 plays every time they line up, and Kap can never communicate to the offense when he switches plays because it's so damn loud. That would be a huge adjustment to make for the 49ers.

The second time you play a team, it's never easy. The Saints have a smart coach, smart QB, and a great defense. The last month or so, the Saints look like a completely different team..... to that point, so do the Seahawks. One went up, the other went down.

Anyway, good luck. I'd love to see a rematch, but I'd rather see a 49er NFC Championship game, so I'll be rooting for that instead. :p

You KNOW New Orleans can't win in Seattle. I'd love to see Santa Clara vs the Hawks but it won't happen. IF your 9ers get past
Green Bay (I think they will) they wont beat Carolina on the road. They whipped your ass at home.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1k0pqe67 said:
HawkRiderFan":1k0pqe67 said:

They ran well on the Dallas defense as well. Let's be honest, PHI is not known for their amazing defense.

We'll be playing the same team (possibly more banged up though). They may be better prepared, but that doesn't change what they have to do. Score on the best defense in the league.

/Thread.

But please, carry on. This is great.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1fk921l5 said:
They played pretty well tonight. I do not see any type of blowout like that first time we played them.
Of course you don't. If you did I'd be WAY beyond worried.:)

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":3dwdq0qz said:

Eagles rank 10th in Rushing D, but they've given up 12 TDs. Considering their Offense scores a ton of points and do it explosively (ranked 4th in scoring) and also rush the ball better more than anybody in the NFL. It forces teams to get Pass Happy.

So, while their Rush Defense is ranked 10th in Yards/Game, their Pass Defense is ranked dead last at 32nd. And rank 29th in Scoring D.

So the Eagles Defense isn't something to behold and if they had a mediocre offense their Rush Defense would be much much worse.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Their kicker rarely got it in the endzone too so if we Harvin back there........OH BOY!!!

The Delf

Reaction score
Don't be so cocky. Every enemy is a worthy enemy, until you take him apart. Overconfidence "killed" us in 2 of our last games.

[EDIT]
For European Users. ran.de shows the next Games via live Stream. But don't know if it's only in german. (I can share this here, right ?) [Ran is a TV Sports Show, mostly Soccer, officialy teaming up, with the TV Station, that shows the Superb Owl ;) ]

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sprfunk":4c6kq9j9 said:
Sarlacc83":4c6kq9j9 said:
Sprfunk":4c6kq9j9 said:
The saints will bring their a game boys. I still think we win this by 14, but it will not be easy.

The Saints average 17 on the road. They're 4-6 on the road, and Seattle solved their defense. Brees is going to have to take chances against Earl, Sherman, and Maxwell in 140dB weather.
Your right they won't change a thing. The saints will come in with the exact same game plan and energy.

Don't think so bro. This will be a fight, the hawks will be ready, but the saints will be better than last time.
Not likely given you're secondary is worse and we add Percy.

djb28

Reaction score
Wildcard game. Those teams were horrid. They made each other look good.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":pkbnfewa said:
Sprfunk":pkbnfewa said:
Lol. You're funny. They don't have to change EVERYTHING. I bet they won't sell out to stop Lynch as much. I bet they blitz a lot less. They don't have to change their playbook, but rest assured their play calling and game plan will be different. Payton is not stupid.

Ok, I'll play, they don't sell out to stop Lynch and he runs for 150+ and the Seahawks win with ease. Happy?

Please enlighten me on why the Saints will beat the Seahawks in Seattle.

Good lord, really? Before you "play along" read my previous posts in this thread. I have my hawks winning by 14. I am simply stateing that I believe the saints will be better then they played the first time. They will have a better game plan, and if they don't Payton should be looking for work next Monday.

Now if you think its impossible for us to loose I can play devils advocate, but that does not sound fun for this fan to think about.

Edited for auto spell changing devil to rebel

Laloosh

Reaction score
The Delf":31ohqqzm said:
Don't be so cocky. Every enemy is a worthy enemy, until you take him apart. Overconfidence "killed" us in 2 of our last games.

I'm not knocking you so please don't take offense, I just don't understand why you think this logic has to apply to fans. Somebody always makes this comment in one form or another.

For the record: Fans being cocky, has no bearing on the game to be played. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada...

ceej22

Reaction score
Don't care who they face. They are still going to the Super Bowl! All the better it's the Saints now so we have a chance to see douche bag and gonzo go home crying after another beat down in Seattle for the championship.

Latest posts