The Saints come marching in.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
The saints will bring their a game boys. I still think we win this by 14, but it will not be easy.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Sprfunk":2ffc74kb said:
The saints will bring their a game boys. I still think we win this by 14, but it will not be easy.

The Saints average 17 on the road. They're 4-6 on the road, and Seattle solved their defense. Brees is going to have to take chances against Earl, Sherman, and Maxwell in 140dB weather.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":23wnv1hc said:
Sprfunk":23wnv1hc said:

The Saints average 17 on the road. They're 4-6 on the road, and Seattle solved their defense. Brees is going to have to take chances against Earl, Sherman, and Maxwell in 140dB weather.

Early forecast already calling for 100% chance of rain.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am MOST pleased! They won't be as easy to beat as they were the first time but they will still be beaten.

droop828

Reaction score
I'm not as confident as most of you guys. Yes, we should win and probably win this 8/10 times but I'd much rather have faced SF. Still, the odds are heavily in our favor and the Saints will have to play a lot better than they did vs Philly.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
49ers":k9z5hmda said:
Man, I think you guys are REALLY over-looking this Saints team. I think it's the one team you don't want to see in the playoffs. The 49ers are the team you wanted to see.... they call 2 plays every time they line up, and Kap can never communicate to the offense when he switches plays because it's so damn loud. That would be a huge adjustment to make for the 49ers.

The second time you play a team, it's never easy. The Saints have a smart coach, smart QB, and a great defense. The last month or so, the Saints look like a completely different team..... to that point, so do the Seahawks. One went up, the other went down.

Anyway, good luck. I'd love to see a rematch, but I'd rather see a 49er NFC Championship game, so I'll be rooting for that instead. :p

Saints don't have a "great defense". Stop.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Each game is different I won't make any predictions based on that MNF game they ran into a buzz saw that night . The chances of us blowing them out again .. Well I wouldn't bet on it . Should we win probably but any givin Sunday . So they have my respect . We will have to have a great offensive showing and the defense has to stay status quo for us to get to the NFCCG.this will be no walk on the part . This saints team just gets embarrassed up here I'm sure that's extra motivation .

rsm650

Reaction score
Sprfunk":2vf4qkzf said:

I remember everyone was prediction blowouts or shutouts against Arizona...then we got handed our first loss in a while. Even though the Saints' D isn't quite as good as the Cards, their offense more than makes up for it.

All it takes is one blown coverage (like T.Y. Hilton of the Colts or Jarrius Wright of the Vikings) by our secondary to turn a bomb pass into a touchdown, or a kick/punt return fumble to give the Saints free 3-7 points.

I think it'll be closer than last time (but I'll be glad to eat crow if it's a blowout :D )

seahawksny

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":44ci57vw said:
They did look very beatable this evening.

Shaping up just right for us. Play a team we dominated earlier in the year, only this time WITH Percy. Then play the "winner" of CAR-SF/GB (probably SF) who will be nice and tenderized after surviving in Carolina.

Why am I the only one that thinks niners go down in tundra tomorrow? You are hiring kaeperprick too much credit

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
This is why our fan base melts down so bad. Reading a lot of comments you'd think the saints were a college team. We haven't put together a complete game in a while. This was the main team I didn't want to see again...

Hawkpower

Reaction score
droop828":25vo8wkn said:
I'm not as confident as most of you guys. Yes, we should win and probably win this 8/10 times but I'd much rather have faced SF. Still, the odds are heavily in our favor and the Saints will have to play a lot better than they did vs Philly.

Rather play SF???

No way.

Our nemesis is good D. SF has one. NO does not.

I would rather NO 10 times out of 10.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
seahawksny":3zerhf0l said:
Trenchbroom":3zerhf0l said:

Shaping up just right for us. Play a team we dominated earlier in the year, only this time WITH Percy. Then play the "winner" of CAR-SF/GB (probably SF) who will be nice and tenderized after surviving in Carolina.

Why am I the only one that thinks niners go down in tundra tomorrow? You are hiring kaeperprick too much credit

I don't think either GB or SF makes it out of Carolina. So the winner tomorrow is out of sight, out of mind.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1j4heu7j said:
Sprfunk":1j4heu7j said:

Your right they won't change a thing. The saints will come in with the exact same game plan and energy.

Don't think so bro. This will be a fight, the hawks will be ready, but the saints will be better than last time.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
49ers":2e1daoc3 said:
Man, I think you guys are REALLY over-looking this Saints team. I think it's the one team you don't want to see in the playoffs. The 49ers are the team you wanted to see.... they call 2 plays every time they line up, and Kap can never communicate to the offense when he switches plays because it's so damn loud. That would be a huge adjustment to make for the 49ers.

The second time you play a team, it's never easy. The Saints have a smart coach, smart QB, and a great defense. The last month or so, the Saints look like a completely different team..... to that point, so do the Seahawks. One went up, the other went down.

Anyway, good luck. I'd love to see a rematch, but I'd rather see a 49er NFC Championship game, so I'll be rooting for that instead. :p

My eyes are bleeding, as is my brain.

One team went down and one went up ?

Right the Saints lost their grasp on the #2 seed, got trashed at the Clink and Seattle's defense got better and we clinched the #1 seed overall. Oh and that Harvin guy.

Keep dreaming, except you might want to start praying, you know for tomorrow.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Shadyhawk182":ky2dtea0 said:
This is why our fan base melts down so bad. Reading a lot of comments you'd think the saints were a college team. We haven't put together a complete game in a while. This was the main team I didn't want to see again...

Why?

our strengths match up with theirs.

Throw in a driving rain and I will take it

seahawksny

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3pc0opu5 said:
seahawksny":3pc0opu5 said:
Trenchbroom":3pc0opu5 said:

I don't think either GB or SF makes it out of Carolina. So the winner tomorrow is out of sight, out of mind.

For now

Axx

Reaction score
brett favre ear plugs are over powered

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
rsm650":kaz9mb2c said:
Sprfunk":kaz9mb2c said:

I remember everyone was prediction blowouts or shutouts against Arizona...then we got handed our first loss in a while. Even though the Saints' D isn't quite as good as the Cards, their offense more than makes up for it.

All it takes is one blown coverage (like T.Y. Hilton of the Colts or Jarrius Wright of the Vikings) by our secondary to turn a bomb pass into a touchdown, or a kick/punt return fumble to give the Saints free 3-7 points.

You forgot one important item.....a "Pass interference" call!!