The Offense is LEGIT

Welshers2

Reaction score
This offense is legitimately very good. They can be top 5 in the NFL easily. Carolina and Detroit both have solid defenses statistically and we carved them both up.

This is with three starting linemen out btw.

Geno playing great.

Meanwhile you have maybe the best WR group in the NFL with Metcalf/Tyler/JSN.

Backs are doing work, K9 is great and Zach looking good so far.

Imagine once we get our bookend tackles back. This offense is legit guys, don't let one bad half against the Rams convince you otherwise

Last edited:

Smellyman

Reaction score
With 3 OLineman out. 4 for a while.
When the secondary starts to get healthy the D will be much improved too. took a ton of passes by Dalton, but they actually played pretty well. No Bryant, no Brown, no Woolen etc

Seahawks8880

Reaction score
Offense has been great. However, we’ll continue to have to score 30 plus points to win. Hopefully defense can be at least average so that it’s not always sitting on the edge of our seats situation.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Offense has been great. However, we’ll continue to have to score 30 plus points to win. Hopefully defense can be at least average so that it’s not always sitting on the edge of our seats situation.

If we get brown and woolen back soon, I think those three with Witherspoon will bring something superspecial

Rainger

Reaction score
Well 14 points for panthers were ref aided. Also when the QB throws 58 time you have to expect a lot of yards.

Rainger

Reaction score
58 pass attempts by Dalton is kind of crazy. Defense does well on run downs, then bends on 3rd down and keeps drives alive.

The garbage time TD by the Panthers i'm not concerned about.
That is their biggest weakness giving up big chunks on 3rd down and not getting off the field.

Mick063

Reaction score
The biggest issue last year was Red Zone efficiency. It is still an issue. Five field goals won't work against good teams. Bobo, Walker, and Charbonnet seemed to be good in the Red Zone late in the game.

Last edited:

Film12Hawk

Reaction score
Plus finding how to use JSN and being more consistent in the red zone. Watch out!

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
The biggest issue last year was Red Zone efficiency. It is still an issue. Five field goals won't work against good teams. Bobo, Walker, and Charbonnet seemed to be good in the Red Zone late in the game.
I thought in the first half when they got to around the 20, Geno "got greedy" and went to the end zone with no success putting them 2nd and 10. Seemed to mix it up more in the 2nd half setting up first and goals inside the 10.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
This offense is legitimately very good. They can be top 5 in the NFL easily. Carolina and Detroit both have solid defenses statistically and we carved them both up.

This is with three starting linemen out btw.

Geno playing great.

Meanwhile you have maybe the best WR group in the NFL with Metcalf/Tyler/JSN.

Backs are doing work, K9 is great and Zach looking good so far.

Imagine once we get our bookend tackles back. This offense is legit guys, don't let one bad half against the Rams convince you otherwise
The backup tackles are doing a respectable job.

I can’t wait to see how good the defense can be woolen, Witherspoon, Adams all 100% healthy. Feels like a dream.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
They were efficient in the redzone until today’s game (1st half). The Panthers have a great DL with Derrick Brown, Brian Burns, and co. Next team up is the Giants who also have a really good defensive line. Hopefully they can work on their red zone efficiency and improve that next week. I like creativity with have 2 TEs in backfield. Charbonnet is due for a td.

Last edited:

Mick063

Reaction score
They were efficient in the redzone until today’s game (1st half). The Panthers have a great DL with Derrick Brown, Brian Burns, and co. Next team up is the Giants who also have a really good defensive line. Hopefully they can work on their red zone efficiency and improve that next week. I like creativity with have 2 TEs in backfield. Charbonnet is due for a td.
Show me the link. Shom me the numbers. The percentage of times that the offense scored a touchdown from within the red zone through the first two games of 2024. Quantifiable measures please. Then compare that measure against the league average.

The two tight end set is a great, effective set for Seattle. It gives JSN lovers some angst though, robbing him of some attention. When two tight ends are in the game, it is the slot receiver that is coming out. JSN will inevitably find his day in the sun. For now, in the early season, the veteran play and production is coming from the tight end position. For good reason.

Last edited:

Latest posts