This Offense is 110% For Real

W

Welshers

Every single guy can ball. Scheme is great. Geno orchestrating perfectly and throwing dimes. Two legitimate all pro receivers in DK and Tyler who compliment each other so well. Three TEs who can all make plays. A featured back in Walker. Dallas can come in and block and take good carries. Two rookie bookend tackles constantly improving.

Say what you want about the D, but the Seahawks offense is legitimately one of the best in the entire NFL. It's no facade.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Plenty of people in here ready to fire the entire team and coaches just a few minutes ago. People need to relax and watch the game before bring out the firing squad..
That's literally every single game though.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
How can you not be emotional. BARELY in playoff contention, great offense that can beat anyone, and on paper enough talent to run a competent defense yet it comes out awful?

OP
OP
W

Welshers

How can you not be emotional. BARELY in playoff contention, great offense that can beat anyone, and on paper enough talent to run a competent defense yet it comes out awful?
On paper everyone was saying it was a bottom 5 team

Msfann

Reaction score
More I'm a better fan than you are since I don't complain threads, this can be ******* annoying too.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

More I'm a better fan than you are since I don't complain threads, this can be ******* annoying too.
that's literally not even what this thread is lol. I made it to give props to the offense. I don't see anyone saying they are better fans

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
yet when they really need to capitalize on a turnover they completely shit the bed. This is what bad teams do. Non Playoff teams

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Watching the first half and it just seems like we are scared to make a mistake. We have a huge weapon in DK yet we barely throw the ball down the field unless it is to Lockett. I know DK has dropped some catchable balls but if he is 1 on 1 and how they call DPI it is a better chance we catch the ball or get a nice penalty.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Watching the first half and it just seems like we are scared to make a mistake. We have a huge weapon in DK yet we barely throw the ball down the field unless it is to Lockett. I know DK has dropped some catchable balls but if he is 1 on 1 and how they call DPI it is a better chance we catch the ball or get a nice penalty.
He was running wide open a few times and Geno didn't see him.