The motivation we need to beat Green Bay in the Playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokadub

Reaction score
It seems very likely that we will play the Green Bay Packers in the Divisional round of the playoffs on their field...

I made a post in the NFL nation section that goes into way more detail:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=170517

https://youtu.be/O_RUQLtz2dA?t=397

I don't know where this post belongs, it's not confirmed we will play GB yet so I thought maybe NFL Nation was the right place but... I really do believe we need an edge to beat GB if that is our Divisional Opponent.

This is a tough game no matter how I try to analyze it, the weather alone is very bad...

I have an idea that maybe could fire up the team to make it personal to be more aggressive, to have that edge.

Aaron Rodgers reportedly insulted Brett Farve because he had a higher Wonderlic score...

Wonderlic score is not what football is about, it's about teamwork, energy, and being more physical. Being smart helps, but if I was playing for the Seahawks I would use this story as motivation, "This guy think's he can beat us just because a test score?! Wow... We are going to destroy this guy."

We need to punish him, embarrass him, dominate his team physically. That's how we win that game.

AlaskaHAWK

Reaction score
Don't know how Rodgers insulting Brett Favre makes any difference to Seattle.
I can't see how that motivates the Seahawk players.
Never looked it up, but I wouldn't be surprised if Wilson had a higher Wonderlic score than Rodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.