Shhhhhhhhhh

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Love it. Bradford just threw a pick 6 ROFL!!

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
That's so strange.

With all those new Weapons, I thought Bradford was going to have a resurgence?

I thought they were the best team in the division?

Reality is a cold B...

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I thought they were the team to beat?

They said they were the team to fear?

With all that speed... and that defense... and Sam the man?

????????????????

Subzero717

Reaction score
I never understood how after losing their best WR and Pro Bowl RB how they were supposed to be so much better?

OrFan

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3plqn30l said:
Don't worry, next year will be Sam Bradford's breakout year.

And their coach who has averaged 3rd in his division his entire coaching career will make them world beaters!

dcbshowstopper

Reaction score
I am nothing like some of the smack talking Rams fans here, but I will point out that the pick six thrown by Sam hit Darryl Richardson square in the chest and bounced in the air where it then landed into Umenyiora's hands. Not on Bradford at all. Also, Bradford was 32 for 55 with 352 yards to go along with 3 tds. Tavon Austin caught 2 of the td passes, Austin Pettis had the other, and Chris Givens had over 100 yards receiving. Final score was 31 to 24 and let's not forget we're talking about the youngest team in the league playing AT Atlanta. Bradford's breakout year is happening right now. Good luck tonight against the 9ers.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
dcbshowstopper":38vs09gq said:
I am nothing like some of the smack talking Rams fans here, but I will point out that the pick six thrown by Sam hit Darryl Richardson square in the chest and bounced in the air where it then landed into Umenyiora's hands. Not on Bradford at all. Also, Bradford was 32 for 55 with 352 yards to go along with 3 tds. Tavon Austin caught 2 of the td passes, Austin Pettis had the other, and Chris Givens had over 100 yards receiving. Final score was 31 to 24 and let's not forget we're talking about the youngest team in the league playing AT Atlanta. Bradford's breakout year is happening right now. Good luck tonight against the 9ers.

So...they won?

No?

Oh, Ok.

:thumbup:

dcbshowstopper

Reaction score
The point of my post was to defend the offense which has proven to be much improved over last year so far. No, they didn't win, but you guys of all people know it isn't easy to get a win in Atlanta.

Dabhawk

Reaction score
dcbshowstopper":136brjac said:
The point of my post was to defend the offense which has proven to be much improved over last year so far. No, they didn't win, but you guys of all people know it isn't easy to get a win in Atlanta.

We steamrolled the Niners and we'll pancake the Yams regardless if Brudford is having a so called "break out year"
Have fun occupying the bottom spot of our division this year :lol: Even the Tardnals are outperforming you Yams.
Time to suck it up and admit that our team is dominant.

kearly

Reaction score
dcbshowstopper":2rwblrh5 said:

I think Bradford has shown some good signs, but those stats came in garbage time against prevent defense.

Speaking of defense, the Rams' defense has not looked so great so far this season.

dcbshowstopper

Reaction score
Ummmm, the Cardinals aren't outperforming the Rams this year. The Rams beat them despite many, many mistakes in case you didn't know. I'm pretty sure you didn't see the game, but they did not put up those 21 points in garbage time. Even if this is so, I can tell you this Rams team did not have the capabilities on offense to mount a comeback against a team of Atlanta's caliber after being down 24 to 3 at the half and now they do. I know some of these responses are a direct result of a couple of other Rams fans starting ridiculous threads, but you guys know that crowing over a Rams loss in Atlanta by a td is crazy. I watched the game, and I am not a homer by any means, but many fans and pundits had this game as a loss and by a wider margin. The thing I am concerned about is why the d coordinator allows the corners to play soft coverage on opposing receivers, thus allowing the qbs to pick them apart. The Rams run defense has been good, but the pass d has been awful. Anyway, congrats on the win.

Latest posts