Yall wanted Lock

hoxrox

Reaction score
Yeah Locks not the dude.

This game was on 2nd half Waldron and refs though.

Optimus25

Reaction score
What exactly did Geno do that was great to talk trash about Drew? You know Geno put up 17 points right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Extremely small sample size but he blew what chance he had. No question about that. I could see this loss coming in the first half. We started good and went downgrade from there. Meanwhile the Rams kept getting better as the game went on. IMO this loss pretty much ruins our designs for this season.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
What exactly did Geno do that was great to talk trash about Drew? Hey dipshit you know Geno put up 17 points right?
Yeah he didn't play for a quarter and a half and when he did he promptly came in and moved the ball down the field.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Extremely small sample size but he blew what chance he had. No question about that. I could see this loss coming in the first half. We started good and went downgrade from there. Meanwhile the Rams kept getting better as the game went on. IMO this loss pretty much ruins our designs for this season.
Yeah at 16-7 I just had this gnawing feeling that it could slip away. And boy did it ever.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I believe McVay is now 9-5 against Pete.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Lock started with 3rd and 9

And then he had 2 more starts but you want to make it that it's Lock's fault?
It was a small sample size yeah but he had 7 plays 0% completion and a interception. Looked like a deer in headlights