NFL Cuts Tracker

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
they can protect 4 from poaching correct>?
If he makes it past waivers to end up on their PS. If I'm not mistaken, once a player is cut from their original team then any team can scoop them up before they revert to their original team's practice squad. Granted, he'd have to be on the team's 53 man roster for 3 weeks (I think..)

projectorfreak

Reaction score
(I'd prefer swain to bobo)
What games are you watching lol
Bobo has done more in 3 games in a row than swain ever did in 9 games in a row
He wasn't even close to what godwin did for us last year if IIRC was bout the same time geno's stats went down was when marquise went down
I'm hopin btwn bobo n JSN we can see geno's passing stats surpass last years and increase our 3rd down pct keeping us on the field n our D off it
Swain never had full grasp , of where to be i.e. soft spots in the zone or the consistency to grasp the ball and keep your eyes on it long enough to actually make the CATCH which is what I see from both of these guys this year
At the beginning it seemed freddie had a spark but it just flickered and never burned bright , so off to the drawer of meh tools in the shop he went

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Sorry , your right that had to be sarcastic as I'd prefer a colonoscopy to a weekend at vegas , well , maybe the plane ride to vegas lol
I got 1st class last time to vegas and boy oh boy has that gone to shizz , might as well been economy worst seat coach emergency only whatevers available in the isle type seating on the wingtip :ROFLMAO: 🍸 🥖:poop:

Rat

Reaction score
I wanted Zappe so badly in the draft last year. First cut so far I've been shocked about.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Corey Clement (Cards) and Melvin Gordon (Ravens) have been released. Vet backs are struggling to stay on teams.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
They'll have plenty to choose from -

Colt McCoy
Trevor Siemien
Nathan Peterman
PJ Walker
Ben DiNucci
Reid Sinnett
and others have been cut by their respective teams.
Or Bailey Zappe, in 2019 we cut Geno resulting in RW3 bing our only QB and 24 hours later brought him back onto the roster.
if they have someone thet want to put on IR for 4 weeks but not the whole season you need to drop womeone wh owant ot keep but don't whink will be picked up off waivers.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Surprised by the cutting of Levi Bell.
I suspect the Hawks believe Bell will clear waivers and can be added to the PS. His size measurables are wacky and if teams didn't watch much film, they wouldn't know about him. There's also the possibility PC/JS believe that Bell wouldn't hold up against 1st team NFL talent. Plus isn't Bell kind of a "tweener" between DL and LB?

toffee

Reaction score
I suspect the Hawks believe Bell will clear waivers and can be added to the PS. His size measurables are wacky and if teams didn't watch much film, they wouldn't know about him. There's also the possibility PC/JS believe that Bell wouldn't hold up against 1st team NFL talent. Plus isn't Bell kind of a "tweener" between DL and LB?
In this case, I was surprised but I feel like the coach knew more than we do.

Latest posts