NFL Cuts Tracker

CactusJack

Reaction score

Would it hurt to bring him in as a Backup?

I'm not yet sold on Bradford. It's not like Phil Haynes has been Mr. Durable himself. The OL depth is a bigger concern imo.

OP
OP
CactusJack

CactusJack

Reaction score
Didn't he hold all the time?
He'd be a decent option at Guard (depth) imo. He didn't play much last year. But PFF doesn't seem to hate him either. About league average (grade).

Anthony Bradford still has a long ways to go in Pass Pro.

Last edited:

Seak

Reaction score

I'm not yet sold on Bradford. It's not like Phil Haynes has been Mr. Durable himself. The OL depth is a bigger concern imo.

Maybe? probably a reason he got cut lol
I know what you mean though, a couple of injuries and maybe its not looking so hot.
I'd say just wait till the hawks need him, maybe he wont be available at the time, but maybe he will.

toffee

Reaction score
He'd be a decent option at Guard (depth) imo. He didn't play much last year. But PFF doesn't seem to hate him either. About league average (grade).

Anthony Bradford still has a long ways to go in Pass Pro.
At this moment, Ifedi could be better than Bradford? But he will have to come at vet minimum though.

OP
OP
CactusJack

CactusJack

Reaction score
At this moment, Ifedi could be better than Bradford? But he will have to come at vet minimum though.
Yes, he's better.

One injury to either Haynes or Lewis could spell trouble.

toffee

Reaction score

scutterhawk

Reaction score

Germain Ifederalli? i'm a no thinkaso.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
There are some familiar names that people on these forums wanted year(s) ago that have been cut...Greedy Williams, Denzel Mims, and recently Bumper Pool...

NoGain

Reaction score
There's just going to be a lot of weird maneuvering for a little while here. They're going to take certain risks with the waiver wire in order to be more able to pounce if someone becomes available they want. We're just going to have to wait and see where it settles.

JPatera76

Reaction score
As there seemed to be confusion/misunderstanding or miscommunication, I'll Sticky this here and moved as much into this from the other thread as possible thats non seahawk related guys being cut from other teams around the league.

EDIT: Go ahead and add on to this for NON seahawk related cuts.

JPatera76

Reaction score
We can keep this going for the League and keep it stickied like we do with the seahawks one, or I can Unstick it at the start of the regular season.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Still crossing my fingers on Denver trying to put JL Skinner on their practice squad so we can scoop him up.

I know we don't need any more safeties but I still think we should've drafted him for the future.

Latest posts