SF vs NYG

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I saw the thing and it really seemed that A’Shawn went with an open fist, not even a slap. Nfl is right in how that’s not egregious, but A closed hand fist is. Everyone saw it.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
The game was boring and predictable. Purdy had good numbers but it wasn’t because he was throwing dimes. McCaffrey again carried the offense and the Giants stink ass folks. We whooped their candy asses last year and will do it again

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
lol

Omg, any other team that shits an ejection. lol meh at this point the NFLWWE doesn’t surprise me. The officials and the League offices call the shots lol while the players sell the product.. of entertainment..mind you not SPORTS entertainment, just plain untax entertainment, heavily gambled on and has made to make damn near most commercials mention Sportsbetting.
You mean like when Metcalf went all Warren Sapp and didn't even get a penalty?

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
I thought Metcalf did get a penalty. But it happened after the commercial break lol.

When he pulled that crap I was stunned he wasn't penalized right away. I'm guessing it's because no refs saw it. But who knows. The league is so inconsistent.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
I saw the thing and it really seemed that A’Shawn went with an open fist, not even a slap. Nfl is right in how that’s not egregious, but A closed hand fist is. Everyone saw it.
Giants were getting chippy all night. Its men playing a violent sport for gods sake, and they're wearing helmets. I mean really, fist, slap, how friggen how bad could you really hurt someone?

Latest posts